Big bad wolf and cute little bunny (part2)

Angels POV:

Well this just got ugly in point two seconds and how in the actual bananas am I going to explain to my brothers that Daniel is my mate without them thinking he is joking. I feel one of my brothers grab my arm a little harshly which led me to let out a whimper and Daniel didn't like the way that they went about it but he let go when he heard me whimper. I slowly got off of my chair and went to the restroom having all five of them wait for me outside.

"So can we know why you were sitting on his lap Angel before my fist is in his face because you know we are supposed to wait for our mates that's how it's always been" said my eldest brother out of concern

"Well if you let me explain it would be great, but anyway Daniel is my mate and he has accepted which I thought he wouldn't because I thought he wanted to have someone else and he made me happy as soon as he said that he wanted me" I looked at all 4 of them in the eyes and gave them a big smile

They knew I would never lie to them, but the being so over protective of me still had their doubts about it and they knew better than to question a future alpha. They looked between us and gave into the situation and we went back to class with Daniel following right behind me like a lost puppy to class. When the day ended I was heading to my car and Daniel was already waiting for me there.

"Hey umm would you like to spend the night at my house?"

"Yeah sure, but you know you would have to head with me home first because I have to leave the car and get some clothes"

*************************************************************
Sorry I know it's short I will be adding the smut in the next part!!!!!