'One Night' that's what he thought...

MADY'S POV 

  Hello my beautiful people my name is Mady which I am perfectly fine with because to be honest with you I look more like a girl than a guy except for the fact that I don't have any breast, but apart from that I got the whole package big ass curves and short as well as long hair. Currently I am listening to my best friend talking about dragging me to the club since I work all the time as well as she does since we both work in the same company she is a receptionist and I am a PA to the CEO.

"Girl I know I have no choice in this at what time are we leaving and what are wearing?" I asked her since our break was soon to end anyway.

"We can decide what to wear when we get to your place since I have clothes that can be used for tonight." she said while waving goodbye 

"Alright then see you at 8:00" I told her taking the elevator at the top floor 

 Well it was a very calm day for how the office is usually and time went by so fast that I didn't even notice that I had finished all of my work. I went home and decided to take a shower and wash my hair while Annie got here. I didn't have to worry about opening the door since she has a key to get in. By the time I got out of the shower Annie had been sitting on the couch waiting to get into the shower.

"What are we wearing?" I asked her as she walked in with a towel around her.

"Well I was thinking you could wear a black mini skirt with a white off the shoulder while I can wear a white mini skirt and a black off the shoulder since we both know I cant keep white shirts clean for my life." she said while pulling the clothes out 

"Even though you are right about that don't mean the world need to know boo." I told her giggling after I got dressed I went into the bathroom and got the hair dryer and dried my curls and we were ready to go 

  When we got inside everyone seemed to be looking at me and Annie with hungry stares, but decided to brush them off and walk to the bar and each getting a drink after we got our drinks went to the dance floor and kept to ourselves until I was pulled away from Annie and I was grinding up against someone 

"You look so sexy mind telling me your name cutie?" said the stranger in a husky voice that seemed familiar 

"Mady and what may yours be stranger?" I asked him with a giggle to his ear since his head was on my shoulder while we were dancing 

"That's for me to know and you to find out Mady. Do you want to take this somewhere else because everyone seems to be enjoying your little show and I am not having it with the looks they are giving" he said with a low groan escaping his throut.

"I am fine with that, but I do need to tell my friend not to wait for me so she doesn't get worried" I told him and he just nodded

  Once I told Annie I was heading out with someone and she said it was alright that she would check up on me tomorrow morning after she pulled herself together. With that me and the stranger left and headed into an expensive looking car and drove off to god knows where, but for sure I was feeling the sexual tension between me and him. He lost it when he heard a moan escape me, he broke at least half of the speeding laws. We arrived to our destination he pulled me out and we started making out and I wrapped my legs around his waist while we walking into his house.

*****TIME SKIP (cannot really go into detail about the smut because someone sits behind me in this class and they are just creeping over my shoulder) ONWARD WITH THE STORY*****************

   I wake up the next morning extremely sore and everything came back in a rush when I saw I was in a different room than mine. I looked at the stranger I called boss on a regular basis I almost had a heat attack when I saw his dark blue eyes staring at me.