You're who?! (Part 2)

This is the second part of Can cum to my office? ENJOY!!!

****************************************************************************************

Recap.... 

"Baby can you get your hands off my dick so we can get into the house because I won't hesitate to fuck you in this car."

Present time:

ALEX POV

  I was trying to tease him a bit since he found it necessary to drag us both out of the office before it was time to actually leave, but don't get me wrong I'm loving this all the way I just wish he would pay me a little more attention even if we are working which may result in people finding out sooner than expected. After a long 20 minutes of moaning and trying to get my pants off I was pulled of the passenger seat and I was being carried off to what I am assuming is his bedroom.

 I had asked him where the bathroom was he pointed me to it and I told him to sit on the bed and wait for me since I had a little trick up my sleeve. Also I love wearing bralettes and thongs so of course I decided to wear my favorite set and him enjoy a little threat before we get things on the road.

  Black goes great with my skin after I took my pants I left my over sized shirt to hang at my hips while I walked out of the bathroom taking each button very slowly as I got closer to the SEXY looking daddy sitting on the bed

  Black goes great with my skin after I took my pants I left my over sized shirt to hang at my hips while I walked out of the bathroom taking each button very slowly as I got closer to the SEXY looking daddy sitting on the bed. Let me tell you he was ready to rip everything on me, but it was cute that he was trying to hold back.

RYAN'S POV

  When I saw him coming out of the bathroom with no pants on and his thick thighs exposed for me I was going to jump his bones, but then I began to notice the way his hands were moving and the slow yet sexual movement he was making while taking off his shirt had me growing harder than I already was. All I could think was HOW DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT BEFORE? 

  The sexy black set he had on had me all types of fucked up without realizing it I ripped my dress shirt which I didn't give a shit about at the moment all I saw was him under me only moaning my name.

"Damn! Baby you look good enough to eat and you look delicious enough as it is come here and let me have a taste of you." I said while licking my lips as I pressed him against me.

  ALEX'S POV

  When he called me closer I had to hold back a moan his husky and deep voice had me ready to melt at his every command. He pulled me by the waist and laid me down on the bed and started attacking my lips while my fingers found his hair and tangled themselves in it. After a while we had to brake the kiss because we needed air and he wasn't satisfied with the kiss and he kept trailing down.

 "You look so fucking sexy in  these babe. I don't want anyone looking at you wrong you belong to me and me only." He said with a stern yet sensual look.

"This is just for you no one else you are the only that has seen this side of me." I said while turning my head to the side so he wouldn't be able to see my embarrassment.

 He continued where he left off and I was turned into a moaning mess in a couple minutes. After he was done marking my neck he moved down to my bralette and moved it higher up so he can have access to my nipples and he started sucking on the right one while he had his fingers around my left nipple. He kept moving down when my nipples were a little swollen and a lot more pink than normal. I was a moaning mess I couldn't say a complete sentence let a lone a complete word without moaning. When he got closer to my whole and I felt his tongue I moaned out a 'daddy' loudly. 

"Damn baby did you just call me daddy? That is so fucking hot! " he said moving a from my hole I was whimpering from the lost of contact. He told me to suck on three of his fingers all the while he had his hand wrapped around my dick stroking me slowly. When he felt his fingers were wet enough he removed them from my mouth and made his way down to my hole and he slowly inserted a finger which was really uncomfortable at first.

   When I started moving telling him I was ready for more he added another finger and started scissoring me open. He added the third finger not shortly after and he hit something inside of me I screamed. 

"DADDY RIGHT THERE" I screamed and he had a smirk on his face.

"Found it" he said while slowly removing his finger out of my hole making me clench around his fingers.  

"Look baby boy this is going to hurt, but I will try to make it as painless as possible" he said in a soothing voice.

  He took a bottle of lube from somewhere near us and he lubed his HUGE dick after he lubed himself he aligned his dick with my entrance and slowly made his way inside.He was half way in and I felt like I was being ripped in half he was HUGE  and it was really painful I tried to relax and it did help a little just enough for him to move all the way in when he was finally all the way in he stayed as still as he could so I can adjust. After a few minutes I was more comfortable and I moved my hips to let him know and he began to move slowly and hit my soft spot.

"DADDY! HARDER FASTER!" I screamed because I need more 

"Baby you are so tight and all mine" he said through gritted teeth while his movement was getting harder and faster. I was starting to feel like I was about to cum and I think he was feeling it himself because his movement were getting faster if that was even possible.

"Daddy I'm g...going to c..cum AAHHHH!!" I cam long and hard and while I was too focused on my own orgasm I didn't realize I was clench and milked out the Ryan's own release. After we finished he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel and cleaned both of us. Then we laid down in each other's arms

RYAN'S POV

   I don't want to hide anything from him and I want him to be with me and know that I am not hiding anything from him, but him knowing I'm a mafia boss can be a big shock to him.  I love him to much to lose him even though I shouldn't have an attachment, but I couldn't help it. Well here goes nothing.

"Listen babe I love you and I don't think I can live without you after we have shared such a passionate night and I loved everything about it, but what I'm going to tell you is to come to you as a shock so I am going to need you to bare with me please."

"Sure go right ahead I'm listening plus nothing good would come from getting riled up anyway I don't have to much energy to spare." He told me calmly 

"Well I am a mafia boss and the company that I have is mostly a cover up for my actual business." I told him trying to read his facial expression

"YOU'RE WHO?!" He said with the most serious expression in the world the air was heavy for a couple of minutes. The most unexpected thing happened was when he started laughing and by the way he has the cutest laugh ever. 

"what?" I asked looking at him with curiosity 

"You thought I didn't know daddy. I am too curious for my own good. Plus its not like I haven't handled a gun or to in my life I'm not called a professional for nothing." He said with a devious smirk on his face.

 Couldn't he be more perfect? The luck I have he is beautiful and knows his way around guns life is great right now.

"I love you baby boy" 

"I love you too daddy"

****************************************************************************************************

 Well cookies there you have it another one shot this was longer than the others 

Let me know how you like it!!!!