4 - Spider-Man Song, But Not as you Know it (pt.1) | By me

Like what you see up there? (Obviously this is before this chapter is posted)

This was requested by RosyUnicorn.
-----
Peter was out patrolling when Aunt May called.

"Pete, I need you to come home, RIGHT NOW. I dont care if your Spider-Manning or whatever. Yes, I found out your secret. Yes, I am mad. And yes, I will kick you out if you dont give me a reason not to. Now, GET. OVER. HERE. NOW." Peter froze. He had no good reason for May not to know, and he knew that they would announce that Aunt May left him, at school. Ned would know. Michelle would know. Even Flash would know. Then he thought about where he would live.

Peter started to panic. Peter panicked even more, knowing he was normally calm in these types of situations.

"Peter, would you like me to call Mr. Stark?"

"No Karen, no no no no no."

"Are you sure Peter?"

One small sob came out of Peter's mouth.

"If you do not answer, I will call Mr. Stark."

Peter was having a panic attack. He couldn't answer.

"Calling Mr. Stark." Ring. Ring. Ring. "Im sorry Peter, Mr. Stark couldn't answer. Calling Aunt May."

"No Karen" was all the words he could get out of his mouth.

"Are you sure Peter?"

"Y-Yes..."

Peter swung to the top of a building and collapsed. He took his mask off and laid down. He listened to Karen's instructions through the speakers and calmed himself down. Then he got a text from May that said "Your stuff is chucked outside of the window. Im kicking you out." Karen said that with a sad undertone in her voice, and that made Peter go into a more severe panic attack. Then Deadpool appeared and heard from Karen that he is in a severe panic attack.

Wade had several ways of helping him but soon found out that Peter's panic attacks also caused sensory overloads. So that crossed out half of his 'ways to calm him down.'

And Wade, you see, cared about Peter. As a friend, or even more than a friend. So he called Tony, without Peter's consent, of course. (No, Tony was just unavailable before. But he couldnt leave a voicemail.)

"Wade. This better be good or el-"

"It's about Peter."

"... Im listening." Tony saw Peter as a son. Peter still lived with his Aunt (he thought) but he still saw him as a son. Tony... loved and hated May at the the same time. He loved her because she had helped Peter and grew him up into the person he was, if that makes sense. But he hated her because she couldn't provide as much as the teenager needs. And since she was there, Tony couldn't do much with or to Peter.

(No, Tony is NOT a bad person in this story.)

-----
To Be Continued (I had no insp and I accidentally published so I added this in)