14 - BOO! | by me

Lol that title is terrible.
------
Peter's class were on a field trip, like all of the other fanfics sa- WADE GET OUT -as I was saying, they were on a field trip and a balloon filled with paint got thrown at Peter. Whoever threw it isnt very educated in the 'Peter has a spider sense' category, obviously. And then something happened. Well, Flash was sneaking up behind Peter for no (some) reason, and Peter didn't know that. So Peter jumped out of the way buuuuuuut.....

Flash didn't! What a suprise...

Anyway, the paint still got onto Peter, but most got on Flash. "PENIS YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" Flash shouted. Flash did end up beating Peter up and Peter blamed the only one who would do that.

All of the Avengers were waiting in the main room for their little 'cinnamon bun' Peter. But they were suprised at what they hear when Peter walks in.

"CLINT GET RIGHT OVER HERE. RIGHT. NOW. IF YOU DONT COME BY FIVE SEC-"
"Im here, im here" Clint said. He was SCARED of Peter right now.

Peter glared at Clint. And Clint got a lot more scared than he already was, and that was nearly impossible. "You know, I was a spy once. And thats why I know how to do this." Peter threw Cap's shield right at Clint's face and used a (somehow really powerful) gun to shoot it out of the way, then appeared behind Clint with Thor's Hammer over Clint's head. "Also, Nick Fury is a nice dude, Mr. Stark, maybe you should try to befriend him." And with that, Peter walked away. As Peter walked away, he threw the Hammer back at Thor, the gun back at Natasha, and the shield back at Steve. One thing was on their minds. 'When did Peter get their weapons? We'll never know.'

Everyone looked at Peter, and then at each other. From then on, they were always very careful around Peter. But they soon realised that that was a very rare occurence, and that Peter is getting bullied. And that Peter worked at SHIELD (little did they know he still does *wink wink*). And that Fury knows a sh*t ton about Peter, like Mary, Richard, Ben, and even May worked at SHIELD. And they didn't even know that May died!

'We are a terrible family...' they all thought.

-----
Im really sorry @AshwanthGopal it was really short.
If you don't understand the title, I wanted to put like Scary peter or something but I was like nah lets make it complicated muahahahahah
(367 words)