35 - The Fall | by me

Peter was free falling.

He hadn't felt like this in a while, so free and careless. He closed his eyes and felt the wind pushing against him. It was... freeing.

Peter heard a distant shout. He saw everyone else linked together by their hands, and went to join in too. 

He just loved the feeling. His family just made it better. They kept falling, and Peter let his parachute a tiny bit early, staying in the air 10 more minutes than everyone. 

As soon as everyone landed, (Clint opened his parachute before Peter) they all celebrated. 

"Yeah!" "Amazing!" "woaaaaahhhhhh..." "I thought my parachute wouldn't open!" "I didn't want my parachute to open!"

Tony got a smack for that one.

"Mr. Stark, can we do it again? Please?" Peter whined.

"No Peter. I thought you were gonna die!"

"But I didn't!"

"But what if you did?" Tony imitated.

Steve and Bucky were dragging a whining Peter along to the car when a barely healed Wade Wilson came into the scene. AUTHOR WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME GO ON THAT PLANE THAT HURT shut up wade. and just because, they drove off without you. WHY AUTHORRRR

*cough* *cough* Anyways, when they got back to the house, Peter started rambling about how amazing it was, and how he felt free. 

"It was like that one scene in How To Train Your Dragon 2!!! It was amazing!!! Like, just, wow! Who invented that, I wanna give them a hug!"

The rambling went for longer than expected, but everyone was okay with it, in fact, they thought it was adorable. I do too- I SAID SHUT UP

"Peter, how about you give us a hug instead?"

"Okay!"

Peter tackled everyone in a group hug and they all toppled onto the couch. (don't ask me what they were doing standing in front of the couch)

Pepper walked in to see them all hugging and tickling each other on the giant couch.

"FRIDAY, will you please record this and save it in the SuperFamily file?"

"Will do, Ms. Potts."

Pepper walked away, smilling.

-----

Welp, gotta go finish my homework. Also, i wanna go skydiving but im only 12 .,_ .,

(345 words)