|Cry Wolf|

It was a cold winters night as the snow fell silently onto the land, covering the tracks of the hunter who slowly trudged through the snow, his noticeable red hood dragging behind.

Jimin breathed out a frosty breath as he held up a crossbow in front of him, taking aim at the small rabbit he had his eyes on for the last hour.

The creature, unaware of the danger, sniffed the cold air. Its small button nose wrinkled a few times before shaking off the snow and running it's small paw over it's head.

Jimin stopped near a tree and kneeled down to take aim at the creature that would soon be his next supper. He pulled back the string and placed an arrow on top and locked it in place. He held in his breath as he placed his finger on the trigger and readied his aim.

The creature stopped and stood still, it's small bunny ears were up like two mountain peaks, making it the perfect opportunity for Jimin to strike. But in the distance came a howl which echoed across the area, startling the rabbit. Jimin pressed the release trigger and the arrow went for the rabbit, but missed it by an inch as it got away.

"Shit!" Jimin cursed as he emerged from his hiding spot and stood out in the open. He looked all around for the source of the howl until something moving behind the trees caught his attention.

With his guard on full defense, Jimin lifted his crossbow and reloaded another arrow and took aim. "Show yourself." he demanded as he kept his eyes on the dark mass behind the trees.

"How curious to find a hunter alone in the woods." A deep yet velvet voice spoke out as a young man appeared from behind the trees.

Jimin kept his crossbow aimed at the young man as he studied his features carefully. The young man gave Jimin a small bunny smile as he tilted his head to one side, his deep brown eyes and jet black hair glowed within the moonlight above. "You must be a fool to hunt during a full moon." he spoke with a giggle.

"What I do is none of your concern." the hunter replied as he took a step away from the stranger.

"Is it?" the stranger asked as he stepped closer to Jimin, not afraid of the weapon that the shorter male was holding in his small hands. "You should return to which you came from." he said as his eyes glowed a bright shade of amber. "Because the big bad wolf has come out to play." he snarled at Jimin as he bared his canine teeth at him.

Jimin took aim and fired at the wolf, but the wolf caught it with his quick reflexes and snapped the arrow in half with a wide grin.

"Fuck!" Jimin muttered as he quickly reloaded his weapon and took aim once again and fired at the wolf, but this time the wolf dodged it and charged at the hunter.

Jimin jumped back from the attack and aimed his crossbow again at the wolf, but his reflexes weren't fast enough, and the wolf caught the weapon and broke it in half.

Jimin smiled to himself as he look out a large knife and slashed the wolfs arm, earning a howl as the wolf staggered back. That gave Jimin an open chance as he ran deeper into the woods.

He had no idea where he was going as he ran through the thickness of the trees, his clothes being tugged and ripped at by the loose branches that hung about. He looked over his shoulder a few times and saw that the wolf didn't follow.

"I think I lost him." he said as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Guess again." he heard someone say from behind.

Jimin quickly spun around to land a punch but the wolf caught his arm and back handed him on the face, causing the hunter to fall to the ground with a grunt.