|Hard Truth|

The weeks slowly drifted on by as the snow began to melt and the warm spring air welcomed itself upon the small village. During this time of year, the animals returned from hibernation, the flowers reawakened from their slumber, and the villagers take advantage and go out for a hunt.

Jimin was no exception when it came to the hunt as he gathers his belongings, taking with him his new crossbow, his hunting knife and his signature red cloak that defined his look. It was still early, just after daybreak, yet the hunter was fully energized and ready.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" Taehyung, Jimin's best friend, asks as he leans against the door frame, giving a raised brow at the hunter.

"I'm going out to hunt a few rabbits." Says the hunter as he grabs his bag and smiles at the other.

"Jimin, just be careful when you go out. I've been hearing reports about a wolf pack near the mountains." Says the tall blond as he gives Jimin a serious stare. There has been numerous reports of hikers gone missing in the woods near the mountains as well as an increase of wolf activity in the area.

Jimin scoffs playfully at the others comment. He knew Taehyung was only watching out for him but still he hated when his best friend always worried about him.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I'm not going that far out." He assures as he walks past Taehyung and out the door. Before leaving, he turns to Taehyung again and nods. "I'll be back before supper so don't wait up." He informs as he places his red hood over his head and saunters out of the village.

Taehyung watches with a frown as Jimin left the village. Lately he's noticed that Jimin has been leaving early to go hunt yet whenever he returned, he always came back empty handed. Jimin says he's been having bad luck hunting but Taehyung knows Jimin is a very skilled hunter and their was no way he could be having a hard time catching a few rabbits.

"Something is not right and I'm going to find out why." He muttered as he grabbed his red cloak along with his crossbow and followed Jimin's direction out the village.

---

It didn't take long for Jimin to reach his destination as he finds a small area isolated within the trees, a perfect place for creatures to hide and even better for Jimin to hunt rabbits.

Yet hunting rabbits wasn't on his agenda.

Crack

With a quick turn, Jimin pulls out his crossbow and took aim at the direction of the noise. Through the shadow of the trees he see's something rather large move about.

"You can lower your weapon, its only me." Came a soft familiar voice from within the shadows.

A smile plays upon Jimin's lips as his heart lit up to the sight of a young man with black hair and glowing amber eyes that belonged to a certain wolf.

"Jungkook." The hunter calls out excitedly as he lowers his weapon and happily threw himself onto the wolf. The smell of wet grass and nature greeted the hunters senses instantly. "I missed you." he says with a welcoming smile that makes the wolfs heart flutter.

"I was only gone for two days." Said the wolf as he holds Jimin tightly in his arms and kisses him on the forehead. "I didn't think you'd be this needy." he teases and kisses the hunter's forehead again.

Jimin snorts at his response and playfully pokes his shoulder. "Two days felt like a lifetime without you." Said Jimin as he grips his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and pulls him in for a soft yet needy kiss.

What they have for each other was forbidden by all means. It was a crime so wretched, so wrong, that just thinking about it made even the most trained hunter shiver in disgust.

Beastly [Jikook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें