|Epilogue|

The sound of the song birds making their morning calls made the wolf's ears twitch as he steadily walks through the bushes, eyeing a deer that was gracefully eating by the lake front. Licking his lips, he hovers close to the ground, his breath barely a whisper as he watches the deer eat away at a small plant. 

He braces himself, hunger practically eating at his throat, as he goes to launch himself but the deer suddenly runs off, being startled by a sound coming from the trees opposite of the wolf. 

Irritation crosses him as he stands up and lets out a huff. "That's the second one today." he groans as he steps out into the lake front and look into the trees at the source that scared off the deer. 

Jungkook steps out of the shadows with a bunny smile already present as he rubs the back of his head with a chuckle. "Sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to scare it off." he says to the smaller wolf as he approaches him with a hug. "I'll make it up to you later."

"You better." Jimin says, poking Jungkook's hard chest as he then wraps his arms around the wolf's neck. "Or you can make it up to me now..." he purrs lightly, his eyes glowing a light shade of amber. 

"Again Jimin? We just did it this morning." Jungkook groans in pleasure as he feels how needy Jimin is through their bond, his eyes also flashing a shade of amber to match his mates. 

"I can't help it." Jimin smiles at Jungkook's pleasured expression. "Ever since you turned me, I've been experiencing everything on a whole new level." he admits as he thinks back on that day. 

Jimin knew he had died, he was sure of it, but it was Jungkook who brought him back from deaths embrace and turned him into a wolf. Both were unsure how it happened, especially Jungkook since he never knew he could turn others into wolves. He mostly thought it was a vampire thing but turns out, when a wolf crosses a breaking point, they unlock an inner power that let's them turn others into wolves. 

"We have plenty of time to experience everything together." says Jungkook as he wraps his arms around Jimin's small waist and holds him close, capturing his soft scent. "I love you so much Jimin." he speaks tenderly as he looks Jimin in the eyes with so much love and adoration that it almost suffocates the shorter wolf, but in a good way.

Jimin smiles, his eyes forming into crescents, as he caresses the side of Jungkook's face and plants a very light kiss on his lips. It tasted so good that he went for another and another until he practically toppled over Jungkook and pushed him hard on the ground. 

Jungkook lets out a small gasp at Jimin's new strength, making a mental note to work out even harder so he could be stronger than Jimin, for dominance reasons. 

Jimin continues his onslaught of kisses, savoring each taste of the wolf's lips as a needy growl erupts from his throat. He then stops and looks at Jungkook for a moment, taking in his sharp features and those wide doe like eyes that make his heart melt with happiness. It was perfection.

"I love you too." he says with a airy breath as he returns his lips to Jungkook's, both locking one another in each other's embrace as the wind dances around them, causing a cascade of flowers to circle around the two wolves in their eternal love. 

The End. 

A/N: This is the end of Beastly! I can't thank you all enough for the love and support I've gotten while making this. I've never expected you all to take interest but you did and i'm grateful for it. Thank You so much for reading Beastly!!