|Beastly|

+A few months ago..+

"Jimin! Park Jimin!" Jungkook cries his heart out as the fire spreads itself everywhere, leaving nothing untouched.

The wolf tugs against the chains, his cries becoming louder with each second as his body is consumed with pain. He only has minutes before the fire completely burns him and that was something he was not going to let happen.

Mustering as much strength as he could, Jungkook tugs on the chains but falls to his knees and begins to coughs up blood. "Jimin...how could you.." Jungkook utters as he balls his fist with a rising fury.  

"I loved you Jimin. I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" Jungkook screams as the metal shackles burn into his skin.

His vision turns red as a deep growl escapes from him with his fangs extending past his lips as his body begins the painful transformation again. His inner beast was taking over and with it came the feeling of pure hatred and fury. The only thing on the wolf's mind was to kill and that alone pushes him into turning back into a beast, with eyes as red as the flames that danced around him. 

Letting out a howl, Jungkook breaks the shackles and bursts out of the crypt, running deep into the woods. The cold breeze from the wind soothes his burns as he jumps over trees, looking to get as far away as possible. 

He runs faster and faster, the air in his lungs filled with rage as he lets out another deafening howl. Soon he finds a lake and near it was a cave. Sniffing the air, Jungkook makes sure there was nothing around before entering and collapsing onto the cold hard ground. 

Pain. That's all he felt, both inside and out as his growls slowly turn into whimpers of heartache. 

"Jimin...Park Jimin.." the wolf thinks of the hunter as he drags himself to the farthest corner of the cave and curls up into a ball. "I won't forget you Jimin. I will come back for you and i'll make you regret ever meeting the big bad wolf."

++Present++

A sharp pain on his back stirs Jimin as he awakens to find himself lying on the cold hard ground. Disoriented, he looks around and grimaces with a sharp breath at the throbbing pain in his shoulder.

Forcing himself to sit up, Jimin looks around and realizes that he was inside a cave. 

"How did I get here..." he ponders as the last thing he remembers was being dragged away by a beast. The beast that used to be the man he loved. 

A low growl catches the hunter's attention and he looks to the side to see a large mass hunched over in the corner of the cave. Two glowing red orbs that emulate hatred stare back at him, making goosebumps rise on his skin. 

"J-Jungkook." he utters in a weak voice, his heart presses against his chest as the wolf moves forward. The sound of bones cracking echo around him as the wolf disappears for a second before emerging from the shadows in his human form. 

"Jimin-ssii" the wolf hisses the hunters name as he slowly approaches Jimin. His eyes retain their red glow as he stops just in front of the hunter, crouching down to him at eye level. "Did you miss me?" he asks, seemingly sounding as if he's mocking him. 

Jimin nods as a sob escapes him. Oh how he missed the wolf so much during those long painful months without him. "I-I thought you were gone." he says as he reaches out to touch the wolf but Jungkook grips his wrist firmly, causing the hunter to whimper. 

"Don't you wish I was?" he asks as he leans in closer to Jimin, giving off a terrifying presence as he smiles at the hunter. "I bet you are upset that you didn't finish the job, right?"