Where is she

Rose texted the police while Lisa kept her eyes on Jennifer; scanning her every move. Lisa couldn't do anything to approach her, she would just take Jungkook away from her again. Another problem was that they were taking a flight to Canada, many miles away from here.

"The police said they'll be on their way, they also said to keep an eye on them." Rose said putting her phone away,

Lisa eyed the woman closely from a distance wondering why the man at the baggage check won't allow her luggage in.

From the looks of it, her passport expired.

"Rose-ah they aren't accepting her passport." She squinted at Jennifer who was lecturing the man at the desk, who was apologizing to her multiple times.

Jungkook who was looking around spotted a familiar person, he was in shock to see a tall woman with bangs staring at him. Could it be?

"Lalisa? LALISA!" He thought, "Wait I can't go to her....who knows what this woman will do to me..." Jungkook smiled a bit in Lisa's direction, which gave him a little bit of hope, he later looked down at his feet, scared that Jennifer saw him,

Sadly she did.

She aggressively yanked Jungkook's small arm, "sweetheart, it's not nice to stare at people." Jennifer flashed a grin, "especially people like her."

"Y—yes Jennifer." He mumbled,

"Remember you have to call me mommy from now on?"

"Yes m—mommy." He mumbled once more,
"You aren't my mom, you aren't my mom."

Jimin's heart broke at the sight of Jungkook getting scolded, he never liked it when anyone got scolded for no reason. Soon after the two left the baggage check-in, since their passports were declined.

"Oh looks like they're leaving! C'mon!" Hoseok grabbed Lisa's hand, pulling her to the exit, "we need to follow them!"

-
-

"Great this is ironic." Rose said as the car slowed down, they were still at a red light yet the car was shutting down, the snow was slowly piling up the windows.

"What do we do now?" Hoseok sighed,

Jimin spotted a van decorated in large amounts of tule next to them, it read.

"We got married couple BamBam and Tzuyu."

It also had their faces snickered to the car

"Yah! We can ask these people to carpool! Bammie is in there with Tzuyu!" Jimin pointed to their left jumping in his seat,

"Shit I forgot he doesn't know." Lisa thought as she looked nervously at Rose,

Rose nodded, "It's the only way Lisa—" before she could finish her sentence Jimin opened the door,

"Park Jimin!" Rose called trying to reach for the child,

Both BamBam and Tzuyu were still broadcasting their show while all this was happening, so the camera crew were in shock to see a little boy knocking on the van door.

BamBam opened the door with a puzzled look, "What's a little boy like you doing here?" He looked back at Tzuyu who also had the same expression,

"Can my friends and I carpool with you guys? Our car is running out of gas and we are trying to catch the person who kidnaped my brother." Jimin said quickly yet innocently at the same time,

"Huh?" Tzuyu thought for a moment, then looked at the camera crew, they nodded since they can still reshoot this episode, "Little one, what your name?"

"Park Jimin." He smiled a way to familiar smile,

"How could this be?" Tzuyu's eyes sparkled at the cute little boy,

BamBam was in shock of what this child was saying, they were trying to catch a kidnaper?

"May I ask who your friends are?" BamBam carried the boy and placed him on his lap,

"You may know them.." he pointed to the car next to them, the three waved nervously,

BamBam's eyes shot open, Lisa was in the car with them, his ex, Rose was there too, and a small boy who had a strong resemblance to J-hope.

Tzuyu has already known the tension between Lisa and BamBam so she was a bit hesitant.

"Bring them in." Tzuyu said holding onto BamBam's hand while also staring at the traffic lights,

Jimin signalled the three to get get in the van as quickly as they could. A few people behind them started yelling as there car was being left empty on the middle of the road.

Lisa was carefully carrying Hoseok in her arms as she headed to the back of the van; she didn't want to be in the way of BamBam and Tzuyu.

"So you said you're finding a kidnaper eh?" Tzuyu smiles looking back at Lisa, "Where to?"

Lisa smiled gently at her placing Hoseok beside her; buckling him up, "Follow that Toyota Camry!" Lisa pointed as the champagne coloured car zoomed past them, Jungkook still in the backseat, "Rose-ah you texted the police right?"

"Yes I did! I told them the directions of the vehicle, they are currently around this area." Rose gazed closely at her phone,

Just as the car started four police cars raced passed them, possibly the ones chasing Jennifer.

-
-

"Shoot their after me!" Jennifer thought as she sped down the slushy highway, she wasn't really supposed to be speeding on this snowy day.

The road was as slippery as a bar of soap, her car was already sliding off the concrete. Police cars surrounding in all directions making it hard for her to even speed away; she could also see a huge van covered in white flowers and tule in her rear view mirror.

At the far end of the high way fences were put up as well as police dogs barking rapidly demanding the vehicle to stop.

The car slid across the slushy snow, slightly hitting some of the fences. Jennifer stepped out of the car putting her hands up in the air.

A police officer got out his gun and pointed it at her, "Jennifer Choi, you are arrested for kidnaping an underaged child." He pinned her against the car and hand cuffed her,

Lisa got out of the van tiptoeing over all the police; running over the the car where Jungkook was, she felt relieved for a moment.

She swung open the car door revealing a crying child.

"Jungkook-ah!" Lisa hugged him tight.

Her heart stopped when he said,

"Where is she? Why did they take mommy away?"

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
A/N:  안녕하세요, 저에게 작가입니다!
너 모두 즐거웠 으면 좋겠다. 다음 장을 기다릴 수 없어!

메리 크리스마스.  🎄(ӦvӦ。)

사랑해요 😘

Trans: Hellooo it's me the author! I hope you had a good time. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Merry Christmas. 🎄(ӦvӦ。)