First Ultrasound

Consider this my Christmas present to you guys 😂

Jimin:

You were siting on the bed in the doctor's office dressed in a paper gown. You were holding onto Jimin's hand so tight it began turning white. He tried pulling away since you were probably hurting him, but you were too nervous to let go.

There was a small knock on the door, and in came the doctor. She was in her fifties or sixties, which made you calm down a little since she probably had a lot of experience. She asked you and Jimin some questions before lifting up your shirt and saying 

"It might be a bit cold." She put the gel on your stomach and began moving the stick around.

You didn't want to look - you were too scared that something was wrong. You kept your eyes on Jimin, who was starring at the screen. If he was brave enough, you should be too. You looked at the screen, which was full of static. Nothing showed up at first, which made your breathing quicken.

"Mrs. Park, please calm down. The baby is just hiding." She moved the stick to your right side, and suddenly a steady beat filled the room. "There's the baby's heartbeat. And if you look closely, you can see your baby's head." 

Jimin squeezed your hand, a smile growing on both your faces. You kept your eyes glued to the screen, which the doctor moved closer so you could see better. Your eyes filled with tears, you mouth opening, but no words formed.

"I'm going to be a father." Jimin whispered, his features softening.

"You're about 11 weeks. Your baby looks healthy, as do you, Mrs. Park. Pictures?" You and Jimin nodded, and you heard a quick click.

As you were leaving, the doctor handed you a couple copies of the picture of your baby. "Take care of her, Mr. Park, she'll be entering her 2nd trimester soon and it can be uncomfortable." She said as she shook his hand. He nodded and looked over at you smiling.

You're family was really starting.

Taehyung:

"Taehyung stop keeping on touching things!" You hissed, trying to act off with a serious attitude but as Taehyung placed the stethoscope to his chest, his mouth opening wide, concentrating on trying to listen to his own heartbeat you couldn't fight the laugh that was stuck and wanted to split out from your throat.

"Okay, okay, I'm done." He mumbled, removing the doctor object from his body, placing it back where he found it.

"Grumpy today I see." He wiggled his eyebrows in a cocking manor as he took a seat next to you on the chair, giving your cheek a kiss as he intertwined your fingers. You only managed to give him a death glare before your manly sonographer came in through the door with a smile, raising his arms in a apologizing manor.

"I'm sorry I'm late, yet I'm ready to start." He smiled, opening your journal on his laptop, turning on the machine next to him so he could scan your stomach. Your shirt was soon lifted by Taehyung, the sonographer placing the gel over your stomach and placing the transducer on it, spreading the cold gel out on your warm skin.