Scare

This very long so enjoy!

All in their POV

Jimin:

"Are you alright baby?" I watched Y/N twirl her fork around her pasta. 

"If you don't like it, I can make you something else?" I offered. 

"It's fine Chim. I'm just not hungry," she whispered, looking down at her plate. I nodded, not wanting to push it. My head snapped up when I heard Y/N stand up. I quickly followed her into the kitchen. Her hands were on the edge of the counter, holding her up. 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly, "are you feeling alright? You haven't looked well or talked much since I've been home." I took a step towards her, but she shook her head, dropping her hands. 

"Is our baby girl giving you morning sickness again? Or more headaches?" I asked softly. She took a shakily breath, looking at me with teary eyes. 

"Baby, sweetheart, talk to me." I pleated reaching out for her. 

"I haven't felt her move all day," she whispered. 

"You haven't?" I asked stunned. She shook her head scared. I absolutely hated seeing her like this, it breaks my heart. "Maybe she's are having a lazy day," I said, lightly brushing hair away from her face, "like we do sometimes." 

She closed her eyes to stop the tears. "No she never stops moving or I'm at least able to feel her. I feel nothing. I'm going to go to bed. I'll call the doctor in the morning," she mumbled, before walking to our bedroom. 

Tears filled my eyes watching her heartache. I knew she loved feeling of our little girl move. I did too, but I must be odd not to feel anything. I quickly put the leftovers away and rushed upstairs. I opened the door and Y/N was curled up in bed, facing away from me. I stripped down to my boxers then but on some pajama pants and climbed in beside her. 

"I love you," I whispered, kissing her temple before laying down on my back. I don't know how long I laid there awake but when I did fall asleep, I was woken up by Y/N tossing and turning. 

"Baby, you alright?" I said sleepily. 

"I can't get comfortable. She won't stop moving," she said. It took a minute before we both realised what she said.

"Our little girl? Really?" I asked excited. She nodded and grabbed my hand, guiding it to her stomach. I smiled, feeling the light taps against my hand. She put her head on my shoulder, as happy tears filled both our eyes. 

"Little one is so wiggly," I whispered, rubbing her stomach, making her smile against my neck.

Taehyung: EDITED NOT THE ORIGINAL I POSTED DUE TO HAVING SIMILARITIES WITH A SCENARIO IN MY OTHER BOOK (HYUNG LINE PREGNANCY SERIES (NAMJOON)

"There's our babies," I said in Y/N ear, as the nurse moved the wand her stomach. She nodded and smiled at the screen. 

"I'll be right back," the nurse said, as she removed the wand from Y/N stomach. She picked up her clipboard and walked out of the small room.