God Parents

T/W/N=  Taehyung's wife name

J/W/N= Jin's wife name

N/W/N = Namjoon's wife name

Jimin: 

You looked out across the background, taking in the sunshine. You smiled as you watched Jimin and Taehyung standing in front of the barbecue. 

"Still can't believe that you're having a little girl." Taehyung's wife said happily. You giggled at her excitement and gently rubbed circles on your baby bump. 

"I know, Jimin is so happy; he tells everyone we see," you said. She was about to reply, when Jimin and Taehyung joined you on the porch. 

"Hungry?" Jimin asked, kissing you forehead. You looked at him; giving him the 'ask them now' look. 

"Tae, T/W/N," Jimin said getting their attention, 

"Can we ask you something?" They became worried at his serious tone. 

"If something were to happen to us, we need to make sure our little girl is looked after and loved," he said. 

"What do you say to being her godparents?" you asked.

 "Godparents?" Taehyung repeated quietly. His wife's face lit up, as you nodded. 

"Of course Jimin hyung," Taehyung said quickly, hugging him tight. Taehyung's wife kissed your cheek and rubbed your stomach lightly, 

"We already love her so much, of course we will look after her."

Taehyung: 

Taehyung: 

You and Taehyung were invited to a party at Jin's house with the rest of the boys and their families. You were in the middle of talking to Jin's wife when Taehyung came up behind you.

"Do you think it's time to ask them? he whispered in your ear, you nodded. 

"Hey  Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, can Y/N and I talk to you and your wives in private?" Taehyung asked. Jin and Namjoon nodded and took their wives hands in theirs, following you down the hall. You turned into an empty room and stood next to Taehyung. 

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Namjoon smiled, always adoring the younger boy. 

"Well, we wanted to ask you," you paused, "because there are two little Kim's coming along," Taehyung continued, placing a hand on your stomach. 

"If you will be the godparents? Jin and J/W/N for Taemee, Namjoon and N/W/N for Taekwan?" You finished. They didn't say anything but you heard their wives squeal followed by a light giggle.

"We'd would love to," they said, pulling you into a hug.

"How about you Jin, Namjoon?" you asked. They smiled and shook Taehyung's hand.