Nursery

Jimin:

Jimin dripped his brush into the paint and ran it along the wall. "What do you think sweetheart? Do you like it?" he asked, putting the brush down and looking at you. You nodded smiling.

"I love it. It's perfect for her," you said running your hand over your stomach. 

"I think so to," he smiled. "Now come on Beautiful, you should get some rest while I design then paint," he suggested, "plus I don't want the paint smell harming you or our little girl."

You smiled as he kissed your cheek and send you towards the master bedroom. You slowly waddled into the bedroom and gently laid down on the bed. You smiled at how thoughtful Jimin was; he seemed to know how you were feeling without you saying anything. You snuggled into the blanket and drifted off to sleep. Not sure how along you slept for; but you felt Jimin kiss your forehead, his fluffy hair tickling your skin. You slowly opened your eyes and were met with his shinny dark brown ones. 

"Nice nap baby?" he asked kissing your nose. You quickly woke up when you remembered what he was doing. 

"Can I see? Can I see the nursery?" you asked excitedly. Jimin chuckled and helped you up and towards the nursery. As soon as you saw it; you gasped. 

"Oh my god Chim I can't believe you drew and painted this," you whispered, "Jiminie, it's beautiful." He wrapped his arms you from behind, 

"Can't wait till she sleeping in here."

Taehyung:

Taehyung:

"How did shopping go?" Taehyung asked as soon as you walked inside the house, Y/B/F/N and Jin's wife right behind you. You smiled weakly, taking off your jacket. The girls walked to the kitchen, where you heard cheers from the boys. 

"They were so excited to shop for the twins; I think we went to every baby shop in Seoul," you paused, "I'm exhausted. Think I might take a nap." 

Tae quickly stepped in front of you, "can I show you something first?" You sighed, your feet and back suddenly feeling worst. 

"Ok Tae-tae," you whispered, seeing how happy he was.

 "Then take a nap with us?" He nodded, kissing your cheek.