Labor Pt 2

Yeahhhhhhh this is gonna have a Labor pt 3 before the delivery chapter I hope you guys are okay with that.

Jimin:

The drive home was quiet, Jimin squeezed your hand every few minutes to reassure you that everything was going to be fine. You giggled slightly and ran your hand over your big baby bump. You watched Jimin; his eyes fixed on the road ahead, hand griping the steering wheel tightly. 

"Jimin," you whispered, making him look at you quickly.

"It's okay baby, we're almost home," he said, "I knew you should of stayed home tonight. Just breathe." You rubbed your thumb over his knuckles. 

"I'm fine, really Jimin," you soothed, "the pain isn't too bad at the moment; It feels like period cramps. They will get stronger soon, but just relax right now." 

He smiled, looking back at the road. "We're having a baby; our daughter will be here in a few hours, on my birthday to" he whispered excitedly. 

"I know," you replied, face scrunching up as a as a contraction started, a little stronger than the last one.

Once you were home, you waddled around the living, with your hands on your back, hoping to ease some of the pain. Just as Jimin walked into the room, the doorbell rung. He opened the door, revealing the midwife. 

"Evening Jimin," she greeted, "and Y/N. How are you feeling sweetie? Getting uncomfortable?" You nodded and reached out for Jimin. He took your hand, squeezing it gently. 

"Has anything changed since you called?" she asked. 

"Waters still haven't broken, but contractions are getting stronger and about 7 minutes apart," Jimin told her, putting his hand on your lower back. She nodded, going through her bag. 

"Once your waters break, things will move faster. But you can get some rest first if you like, then we can get you into the birthing pool," she explained. 

"What do you think baby, should-" you cut him, 

"Chim," you whimpered, feeling the contraction spread from your back to your stomach. Jimin's hands found your back, applying light pressure. You rested your head on his chest, trying to concentrate on your breathing. 

"That's it baby, breathe it away," he whispered kissing the top of your head.

You gasped and snapped your eyes open, hands rubbing your lower stomach as a painful contraction wrapped around your body and down your thighs. "Shh baby, it's alright," he soothed, kneeling beside where you were laying on the couch. 

"Oh, I hate you," you moaned, squeezing your eyes closed. "I don't hate you, I'm sorry," you whispered, as the pain faded. Jimin cupped your cheek gently chuckling, making you open your eyes. 

"I know baby, don't be sorry," he kissed your forehead, "Shall we walk a little? Your waters still haven't broken."

You stood with Jimin in the hallway, as you worked through a really hard contraction. As the pain got stronger, pressure begun to build in between your legs. You whimpered and dug your nails into his forearms. He stopped rubbing your back and held you up straight. 

"Jimin," you hissed, as the pressure increased followed by a pop and a gush of warm fluid covering your legs, making a puddle on the floor. 

"Looks like our girl is coming," Jimin said looking at the floor.