I Lit my House on Fire...

1. The title must be Lit... behold the words above this sentence.

2. 13 facts about myself

3. Must be posted in a week or I must post a picture of me dancing...

4. Tag 15 peeps... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Must be different facts than the facts you have already put in your tag book already... K.

Fact time!

1. I'm a girl in a world where my only job is to marry rich. Jk, comment if you get the reference. Ummmmmmm... I am alive!!!!

2. I am currently playing Mrs. Corry in Mary Poppins with my friend Demoness, er, I mean KrayzeeTree who is playing Mary Poppins. (Don't get mad I called her demoness. She earned the nickname when we were watching Infinity Wars and she kept making jokes about my favorite characters dying as they died.)

3. I love to dance and especially love to choreograph.

4. When my sisters and I are home alone I like to sing at the top of my longs until I can't speak. My basement hall has amazing acoustics so I love to sing the Nun's part in Newsies down there.

5. I have been in (including the ones I'm in now) five musicals and six plays and altogether that's eleven productions.

6. I speak fluent Groot.

7. I have the same amount of crushes on guys as Artemis does

8. Speaking of Artemis, I love Percy Jackson and now am on the last book of the first Percy Jackson series!

9. I am part of a vandalism group- I mean, what? That incredible diamond-shaped flower on the pavement in the alley of the Theater isn't my fault... it's all KrayzeeTree and the Mary Poppins M/W cast's fault!

10. I think ya'lls should check out my book Of Fire. It's an awesome book about a girl who learns her brother has fire powers and becomes so jealous she nearly destroys the world. It's cooler than it sounds.

11. I am a daughter of Apollo and have found one of my sisters and she tells me we have a brother.

12. I love my wee sisters! They are some of my best friends!

13. I am seriously still emotionally broken because of Infinity Wars and I am literally hurting physically because of it.

Tags!

mentalage14

silver_lake12

gardenGnostic_JH

Raven_midnight7

rosie15angel

asifa5

BiasShipper81

rileyk10

arg1118

hopelessr0mance

cumali3333

Luna_plays1

booksandwitchcraft14

GhostofRoman

smutty_trash