It's Halloween!!!

I didn't technically get tagged but I haven't been tagged in so long that I just want to do one. Why? Because I like to talk about myself, sue me.

Q: What accomplishment are you most proud of?

A: I played Mrs. Corry in Mary Poppins and I made her insane and after each performance someone either said that I did amazing or that I was their favorite character. One little girl even asked if I would take a picture with her! As if I was a celebrity!

Q: Which of your friends are you most proud of? Why?

A: I'm gonna have to say We_Are_Hydra (also my sister) because she is performing as a troll in fixer upper in a showcase coming up. I am so proud of her and my other little sister who is also performing as a troll.

Q: What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

A: I'm going to have to say my local theater. I may be biased but it is GORGEOUS. It's richly decorated with carvings and plus it has several cool ghosts (not carved, they're real).

Q: Do you feel like a leader or a follower?

A: Leader

Q: What's the most creative thing you've ever done?

A: There has been times when my beliefs and standards have been mocked and I stood up for them even when I was in a group that I was trying to be friends with.

Q: When you're having a bad day, what do you do to feel better?

A: Put my headphones on and blast all my favorite songs really loud. Or belt out my favorite song.

Q: Which would be harder for you to give up: Coffee or Alcohol.

A: Neither. I haven't ever tried either on purpose and don't plan to.

Q: What is your favorite Wikipedia article?

A: The one that tells you why the Mad Hatter is mad.

Q: What is your favorite cheesy pick up line?

A: are you an erster? Because you're my world. (If you don't get it you need to watch the broadway newsies)

Q: If you could ask your pet three questions what would it be?

A: To my sister's dog: Why you gotta be like that? Will you move? Will you leave the sneks alone?

Q: What would your perfect Saturday be like?

A: A really long Saturday bench watching Marvel movies and vines with all my favorite snacks and naps in between.

Q: What would your perfect vacation entail.

A: Going to New York City and getting New York clam chowda and watching ALL THE BROADWAY PLAYS THAT I WANT! EVEN THE ONES THAT HAVE GONE OFF BROADWAY!

Q: What is the one food you can never bring yourself to eat?

A: Anything That has chocolate and strawberry syrup on it. I WILL THROW UP NO JOKE.

Q: Who is the kindest person you know?

A: Heavenly Father (aka God)

Q: What is the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?

A: Sit in my room and contemplate life and how much it sucks. :)

Q: What's the funniest way you've ever been injured?

A: I was one time on a show high from an audition and I was cutting an apple and nearly sliced off the tip of my finger (the only thing that was holding it on was a bit of flesh). What was funny is that I just started laughing even though I was bleeding everywhere. When you're on a show high it's like you're on drugs...

Q: What song to you to sing along with every time you hear it?

A: Anytime in Hadestown when the go "Way down Hadestown, way down under the ground"

Q: What's the right age to get married?

A: For others I'd somewhere in their twenties but I'm waiting until I'm like forty, or something

Q: If you had to live in another country where would it be?

A: Britain

Q: So you think of yourself as naughty or nice?

A: Naughty. But Santa still loves me

Q: If you had one more week to live what would you do?

A: Probably murder some people because I won't get in trouble for it

Tag 15 people

People:

Its_a_God_Thing

gardenGnostic_JH

Marinette60985230

peter_parker2095

KathleenJennings

EeveelutionBrainiak

pogostick13

We_Are_Hydra

jupiter-baby01

And I'll just stop there. ;)