Night Out?

Levi finished tying is tie and say down on his couch.

"Ugh. I'm over-thinking this." He said, while pulling out his tie. "Thats better. Not to fancy. I'll just put on a regular blank black shirt."

He got up and walked over to his dresser and slid is finger among the nicely organized clothes lined up in a neat row, until he found a black collared shirt. He slid it on and looked in the mirror.

"Black jeans and black shirt. I guess that's okay." He said, picking up his phone to see a message saying "I'm at the bar. See you soon." "Must be Eren. Well, here I go. Remember, your not gay."

Levi picked up his car keys and ran out of his apartment door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi again Levi!" Eren exclaimed.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was terrible." Levi scolded. "What would you like to drink?"

"Heineken, I guess. I'm new to drinking. Heard this is good." Eren said.

"Ok... Sure." He replied awkwardly. "One Heineken and a Vodka with salt please."

"Isn't that heavy?" Eren asked.

"I've had a bad week." He replied, giving Eren his beer.

They both sat down at a table near the back of the bar.

"Do you like it?" Levi asked.

"It's good. Different I guess." Eren replied, scratching his head.

Levi took a big sip from his drink.

"I'm guessing your used to drinking?"

He asked Levi, taking a very small sip of his drink.

"Y-yea." Levi replied, tired.

Once they both finished, they walked out, to see Eren's car was gone.

"Oh no no no!!" Eren screamed. "God dammit. I parked in a towing zone."

"I'll drive you home. Where do you live?" Levi asked Eren, getting into his car.

"The Reef apartment." He replied.

"Oh... I live there too." Levi said, starting the car.

"Oh shit. My house key was in my car as well. Could I crash at your place?" Eren stumbled.

"Uhhhh.... s-sure.- Levi said. "When will this kid leave. Well, his kinda cute I guess, he even blushed when he asked if he could sta- no no no I'm not gay!" He thought.

Eren picked up his phone as called someone.

"Hey, Armin.. my car got towed with all my things. My apartment key too. Will you go to the key shop to get some copies of my key? ....... Okay great. Thanks a bunch!" Levi could hear Eren on the phone talking to someone.

"Was that your friend?" Levi asked, staring straight ahead of him driving.

"Yeah... we've been friends since 1st grade." Eren replied, tiredly.

Levi kept on driving until he reached their apartment. He walked in the lobby, saying hi to the lady working, and walked over to the elevator.

"What floor do you live on? I'm on floor 4." Eren asked Levi.

"Oh I live on 4 too. Heh." He replied.

---------------------------

Eren sat down next to Levi on his couch.

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend. I guess he's sorta cute, he must have one... nope! I'm not gay! NOPE!" Eren thought.

"So..... Do you have a girlfriend? You probably do, I-I mean, you look like you would have one, your hot- I-I mean cute, f-from a woman's perspective of c-course." Eren stuttered, blushing.

Levi just stared at Eren shocked.

"Surely he has a girlfriend too. His so cute-- ugh stop thinking this Levi! For the last time your not gay!!" Levi

thought.

"I d-don't. The last one I had was last year.... d-do you have one? I mean you c-cute and all I guess.... L-like from a women's perspective like y-you said..." Levi replied.

"N-no I don't. You t-think I'm c-cute?" Eren said, seeing Levi look into his eyes.

"I said from a w-woman's perspective, brat!" Levi's stare suddenly turned mad, then back again. "Oh sorry, just thinking about things...."

"Your fine." Eren said, blushing even harder.

"Your blushing...." Levi said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I-I am?!" Eren screamed, covering his face.

"I-it's okay." Levi said, "Tomato face."

Eren uncovered his face, to Levi's surprise, he was smiling, and suddenly, Levi moved over to Eren's side and kissed Eren.

Eren blushed even harder, and his eyes were wide open, and Levi suddenly stop and backed away.

"I-I'm so sorry!!" Levi exclaimed.

Authors note- Hey again! Once again This is my first fanfic- and my first wattpad story as well, so if anyone comes across here just tell me if I did good on this chapter....

I have no followers.... Forever alone ;-; well, thanks for reading!

I'll post many more fanfics once I get closer to finishing this one, hopefully the more I write the more my account gets discovered.... ;-; Bye!