Shopping- 2

Levi stared at his menu, just like everyone else at the restaurant.

"What are you going to get?" Eren asked Levi.

"Hmm. The steak looks good." Levi put down his menu, "Do you want to split one?"

"Hmm... sure. I haven't had steak in a while so why not?" Eren licked his lips, "Mikasa Hanji? What are you gonna get?"

"Im getting a cheeseburger and Mikasa is getting some spinach and cheese ravioli." Hanji said.

The waiter showed up in a couple of minutes to take their orders. They all ordered and sat there talking pretty much the whole time, except for Hanji, who of course, was fangirling.

-----------------------

"Ahhhh that was really good!" Hanji rubbed her stomach, "I am stuffed!"

They were walking through the mall a bit longer to buy some things.

"Leeevvviiii. What about my preeesssent?" Hanji groaned.

"I already bought you something. I'll give it to you later." Levi smirked seeing Hanji disappointed, "What? I wanted to surprise you."

"Hmmph. I wanted to pick something out."

"Ok well, sor-" Levi was cut off by accidentally running into a man.

He turned around to see a muscular figure, "Hey, watch where your going midget." The man seemed furious.

"Anger issues hmmm?" Levi smirked, "Okay okay sorry."

"What did you say?" The man seemed like he was going to burst.

"Woah woah cool it. I don't need a fight." Levi reassured the man.

Levi glimpsed at Eren, he seemed scared, but Mikasa was protecting him. Levi turned around and walked over to Eren. "It's ok. Don't worry."

"Is that your boyfriend? Oh how cute." The man said sarcastically, "Pshh never mind. You too are truly disgusting. Seriously, what has this world come too? Two men dating each other."

Levi raised his eyebrows, "Fine. Forget what I said earlier. Maybe we do need a fight."

The man smirked, and readied his fists.

Levi did the same.

He punched out at Levi, but Levi grabbed his hand and kicked the mans leg as well while he had the chance.

The man seemed utterly shocked. Levi brought down the mans fist and punched his face.

The man was on the ground, Levi was surprised at how weak he was, or how himself was the one who was really strong.

"Heh, midget, that all you g-got?" The man stuttered.

Levi smirked and kicked him. (Like that one episode of AOT when he kicks Eren XD)

"Ok Eren lets go. I don't want any more trouble." Levi held Eren's hand and they walked off.

The other man recovered very quickly, got up to his feet and brushed himself off.

"Hmph, that all you got?"

-------------

Authors note-

Hi guys! Sorry haven't updated in about A week. Also sorry this part is badly written, my mind was blank so I just wrote random things. XD

Thanks for 500+ reads! can we get to 1K?