Shopping!

Eren woke up next to Levi. He cried himself to sleep in Levi's arms after what he told him. He felt like he should leave, he did feel pretty uncomfortable, but happier then ever to finally tell someone his past.

He slowly got up and tried to find some paper to leave a note, but of course, Levi woke up.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"Oh! U-um I-I need to figure out what to do about my car... I still haven't gotten it back yet." Eren lied, but half of it was true, "I was gonna leave a note."

"Oh ok. Your fine, I understand." Levi yawned.

Eren left and Levi fell back asleep.

"LEEEVVVIIII!!!!" Levi heard Hanji outside his door.

"Oh god." Levi opened the door, "What?"

"Sooooo?" Hanji squeaked, "Did you do anything last night? Hmmm?"

"What the hell Hanji. No." Levi gave her an annoyed glare.

"Wellllll if you do.... DONT USE A CONDOM, I WANT A NEW COUSIN." Hanji jumped excitedly.

"Hanji... sometimes I think you need therapy..." Levi made a worried glance at her.

"Pshhhh therapy smarapy." Hanji laughed.

"That's not a word." He seemed to be getting annoyed.

"Thanks for ruining the fun Levi!!" Hanji lightly punched Levi.

"Ok so, why do you want?" Levi asked.

"Oh! I just wanted to stop by. I felt like we barely get so see each other!" Hanji walked in, "And I was thinking we could go to the mall. You still owe me 3 birthday presents!!"

"Ugh Hanji, you can be such a nuisance sometimes, but fine. I'll buy you one thing for your birthday."

"Thank you thank you!!!" Hanji started fangirling, "OOOOO What if you run into Eren?"

Levi saw Hanji wiggling her eyebrows and he just rolled his eyes, "Okay let's get this over with."

* * *

"Ooooohhh I want this! No, no this! Actually, I hate this store, lets go." Hanji did that for the fourth time.

"Ok, only one more store Hanji, or your not getting anything." Levi angrily looked at Hanji.

"Fine." Hanji moaned.

Right when Levi turned around he saw Eren.

"Surprise!" Eren kissed levi on the cheek, "How are you?"

Levi glared at Hanji, "Hanji, did you bring me here so Eren could surprise me?"

"Nope! I just saw you and Hanji walk in here so I decided to surprise you!" Eren smiled adorably, "Oh and I want you to me my sister, Mikasa."

Mikasa walked into the store, "Hello."

"Hi. I'm Levi, and this is m-" Mikasa cut him off, "I know who you are."

Levi was surprised at how rude Mikasa was. "Let's get something to eat, shall we?" Eren smiled and started to walk out the door.

"Don't you dare hurt him." Mikasa warned Levi.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Levi slowly started walking.

"If I lost Eren..." Mikasa looked heartbroken.

Levi gave her an understanding look, until he heard Hanji, "CMON SLOWPOKES. FOOD AWAITS US!!!"

**********

Hi guys!! I decided to add some humor into this. Hehe. ^_^ Thanks for 300+ reads and... 31 votes!!! I know I know, it's not a lot, but it means a lot to me!

Pink Floyd's new album is coming out soon!! Can't wait! :p Who likes Pink Floyd?

Well bye... Love y'all!

Oh and one thing, if I ever get up to 200 followers.. I'll post three updates at once! lol 200 followers will take FOREVER!! But hopefully I get it before this story ends!!