Oops... What?

Eren stared wide eyed at Levi.

"I-I don't know what I was thinking!!" He blushed and turned away from Eren.

"It's f-fine. Well no it's n-not really... I-I mean, I didn't say I did not like it...." Eren admitted.

"R-really?" Levi turned back to Eren.

"Why! I said I wasn't gay, but here I am, "accidentally" kissing a cu- a boy." Levi thought, still looking at Eren.

"I guess I am gay, I did like that... NO! EREN YOUR NOT! God dammit I am." Eren thought.

"So um... Would you like some tea?" Levi broke the silence, acting like nothing just happened.

"S-sure." Eren shuffled his feet, "What kind do you have..?"

"I have strong black, chamomile, peppermint, green, and more black." Levi addressed, taking out his favorite flavor, very strong black tea.

"G-green please." Eren stuttered.

Levi prepared all the tea and brought it out to Eren.

"So, about earlier, are you sure it's okay?" Levi said, putting on his slippers.

"I said I didn't not like it..." Eren confessed, his cheeks turning crimson red.

"Well um... I uhhh..... l-iked it too..?" Levi stuttered, cheeks as red as Eren's.

Levi went to take a sip of tea, but before he could, Eren burst in and kissed Levi, causing him to drop his tea.

Levi kissed Eren back, nudging him over. Now, Levi was on top of Eren, kissing him passionately.

Levi stopped, "Tch, making me spill my tea."

Eren laughed at Levi, who was staring into his eyes.

Levi quickly got up. "I-I'm so sorry! I'm not gay I'm just, I'm sorry!" Levi ran out of his apartment door, leaving Eren confused as ever, and a hint of sadness.

He saw his phone ringing, it was Armin.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi, I got a copy of your house key. I'll meet you at your apartment room." Armin answered, hanging up.

Eren picked up his things and left Levi's apartment, looking down the whole time, feeling sadness.

----------------------------------------------

"Thanks again for this, Armin." Eren said gratefully.

"No problem." Armin smiled.

"Well... uh, see you tomorrow!" Eren smiled back.

"See ya." Armin replied, turning around and walking away.

Eren closed and locked the door and sat down on his couch.

"What the hell just happened..." He mumbled, tiredness overwhelming him.

He decided to go for a walk outside, just to get some fresh air.

----------------------------------------------

"What the hell did I just do...?" Levi asked himself.

He was nearly over at his friend, Erwin's, house to talk to him about what just happened.

"Why am I going to Erwin?.... I guess he does know a lot about love." Levi muttered, "He has been in a couple relationships."

Once he got to Erwin's house he knocked on the door.

Erwin opened the door to see a short man in front of him.

"Levi it's 1:30 in the morning! What the hell are you doing here?" Erwin growled tiredly.

"I need to talk to you." Levi said, pushing his way into Erwin's house.

"A little privacy please?" Erwin yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, I just need to ask you something real quick..." He stated, sitting down.

"Fine." Erwin grunted.

"I met this guy named Eren, he was really sweet, and we... We kissed. I backed away and ran out of my apartment leaving him there. I couldn't help but feel bad. If I come across him again what should I do?" Levi stumbled out.

"Woah woah.... You kissed a guy?" Erwin chuckled, "I never knew you were gay! But, I don't know how to answer your question, sorry Levi."

"Great! Well, bye." Levi left his friends house, walking back to his apartment.

Levi was looking down at his phone for a moment and ran into someone.

"E-Eren?"

Authors note-

Yay an update! Lol 12 reads, life complete... Not. XD 6 Of those reads are from me probably. WHAT I HAD TO CHECK IF IT WAS GOOD.

Hehe. Wow, didn't realize how long this chapter was until now. >3<. Well goodbye now.

~Arekkusu