Chapter 3: The Concert

Day of the Concert:

Luna's POV

The concert was today at 7pm and me and Melanie were probably gonna take a while to get ready for it so I woke up at 11am, showered ate breakfast. And after all that it was already 1pm. So I texted Mel to see if she was awake.

L: Hey Mel, are you awake? Cause we need to start getting ready later.

M: Yeah, I'm awake. I'll get ready and pick you up at 6pm.

L: okay, bye.

After we finished texting it was already 1:15. So I started getting ready. I put my makeup on and got dressed. This was my outfit:

I was finished with everything so I texted Mel

L: Hey, I'm finished now.
M: okay. I'm on my way.
L: okay.

I went down stairs into the kitchen and ate a snack. Then I went to the living room and watched some Netflix until Mel gets here. Then I hard the door bell ring and I knew it was Mel so I tired off the TV, turned off all the lights, grabbed my keys and went to open the door.

M: hey best friend!!
L: Heyyyy!
M: oooooo! You look cute!
L: thanks and so do you!
M: let's go or  we'll be late.

This Mel's outfit:

We both wore something comfortable but cute

We both wore something comfortable but cute.(Btw both hoodies are crop tops so they'll be showing their stomaches a little) We were on our way to the concert now.

Boys POV

We were all at rehearsals and sound check and it was 3.

Rehearsals ended at 5:30. We went backstage to change into our outfits and to get our hair and makeup done. We finished getting ready and it was 6:30 already and there were a lot of fans out there right now. They were so excited. They were screaming our names.

Luna's POV

We got to the destination and we were so excited!! We went inside. There was a lot of people. It was 6:58 and we saw that the boys were going on stage getting ready to start. (Btw Luna and Mel got seats that were in front, so the boys basically had a clear view to see them)

Erick's POV

We were going onstage and when I looked at the audience my eyes were fixed on this one girl. She looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but look at her every once in a while. I would smile at her a couple of times, and she would smile back but freak out at the same time. I started to laugh because of how she reacted.

Luna's POV

OMG did he just smile at me? I questioned myself, but I smiled back at him and I started to freak out. I think he saw me freak out, so my cheeks started to turn red. He looked away and continued with the show.

A/N: this chapter isn't that long but I'll post the second part of the concert tomorrow. Hope you guys liked it!💕 Merry Christmas🎄🎁✨ Feliz Navidad🎉🎀🎄 Please vote and comment!💕