Chapter 9

(Btw the people who like each other are Luna And Erick, Melanie And Zabdiel, & Ana and Christopher)

Erick had something special planned for Luna.

Luna's POV

So we just finished getting ready, and as if on cue we heard the door bell ring. It was the guys. Everyone came in their own cars.

Erick- Woah!😲

Me- ¿Te gusta?
I said while doing a spin(I know she's not wearing a dress but i don't care)

Erick- Si me gusta? Me Encanta!
He said while coming closer to me and hugged me. He picked me up and spinned me around.
I felt so happy to be spending the last day of the year with him and my friends.

Skip the car ride

We arrived at Zabdiel's house. Me and Erick got out the car holding hands. And so did Zabdiel & Melanie, and Chris & Ana. All the boys Families were there. We entered the house and everyone started coming towards us. Complimenting us, and greeting us. Then an older woman started coming towards us. I think she was Erick's Mom.
D- Daysi (Erick's Mom)
E- Erick
L- Luna

D-  Hola hijo! Como estas? ¿Quien es esta belleza?

E- Ella es mi mejor amiga, Luna. Luna Daysi, Daysi Luna.

L- Hola, mucho gusto en conocerla señora.
I said while holding my hand out for her to shake, and she shaked it.

D- ay, por favor llamame Daysi. Y es un gusto en conocerte. Erick a hablado mucho de ti.
Erick nudges Daysi's arm in embarrassment.
E- maaa.

(Skip meeting everyone)

Right now everyone was on the dance floor except for me and Erick. Bachata came on and I love dancing so I dragged Erick to the dance floor to dance with me. The song that was playing was Héroe Favorito by Romeo Santos.

We were dancing kinda close(how its supposed to be) We were so close that we were touching, but I didn't think much of it because that's how the dance is supposed to be. He was also singing to the song. His voice is so amazing, I can never get tired of hearing his voice.  When I looked around us I saw that everyone was looking at us. So me and Erick started talking but still dancing.
L- Todos se quedan mirandonos.
E- pues que miren. Porque no me estan mirando a mi, ellos estan mirandote a ti, por que eres hermosa!

When he said that I blushed so I looked down.

The song ended and we were about to leave the dance floor, when another song started playing and Erick yanked my arm so that I got back to the dance floor. It was a Reggaeton song. It was Mia by Bad Bunny ft Drake. We danced to the song (idk how to dance to that so imagine something).

Erick's POV

I started singing along to the song. But little does she know that I'm basically singing it for her. Por que ella es mia. And she has no idea what me, Zabdiel, and Chris have for the Girls after the New Years Countdown. I've only known her for a month now but I feel like I love her.

Skip to the New Years Count down

10...
9...
8...
7....
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
Happy New Year!!
Everyone screamed

15 minutes later....

Everyone calmed down and continued to party. I got together with the boys(Rich, Zabdi, Joel, and Chris) but the surprise was mostly from Chris, Zabdi and I. We were gonna sing a song to the girls.

We all got on a little stage that they had out for the party. We started talking on the mic.

Chris- halo halo! Podemos tener su atención por un momentito

Richard- Vamos a cantar una cancion que escribimos.

Joel- la cancion es dedicada a tres hermosas mujeres.

Chris- Ana!

Zabdiel- Melanie!

Erick- y Luna!

I saw luna Blush and smile. Her smile is just amazing! She's so beautiful.
We sang Estoy Enamorado de Ti by CNCO(obviously)
The song starts:

Estoy enamorado de ti
Cuando tu me haces así
Estoy enamorado de ti
Cuando tu me haces así

The song continúes and I looked at Luna the whole time. Zabdi looked at Mel the whole time. And Chris looked at Ana the whole time.

We finished the song and i went to Luna and hugged her tightly but not too tight.

Luna- gracias por la canción pero ¿por que me la dedicastes a mi?

Omg, la amo tanto pero aveces puede ser muy tonta😂 Pero la amo.

Erick- Por que yo desde que te vi en él concierto, me cambiastes la vida. Cada ves que te miro y sonríes me iluminas él día! Tu eres una belleza aunque ni trates. Te vez Bellísima hasta sin maquillaje. Eres bella hasta por las mañanas cuando acabas de despertar. Eres bella por dentro y por fuera. En este mes e aprendido muchas cosas de ti. Aprendí que bailas muy bien, cantas como un Ángel, eres cariñosa, eres graciosa, eres amable. Eres diferente de las otras chicas! Eres única! Estoy loco por ti!💕 Eres mi mejor amiga pero quiero que seas mas que eso! ¿Serias mi novia?

I said while i was on one knee while holding her hands.
(I know it was cheesy but I like it)😁

Luna- No se que decir Erick! Tu tambien me gustas y.........

Erick- y?

Luna- Si!! Seria tu novia!

She said yes!! She jumped on me and hugged me. She jumped back on the floor. Both of our faces were so close to each other. I looked down at her lips then back at her eyes. She nodded(as in yes, you can kiss me) So I put my hands on the sides of her face to pull her closer and I kissed her. The kiss was full of passion!💕We pulled away and leaned our foreheads against each other and just stayed in the moment.

btw both of the other boys(Zabdi and Chris) did the same thing as me but I gave a way longer speech to Luna. But now Zabdiel & Mel are novios. And Chris & Ana are novios too.

After the moment me and Luna kept dancing and drinking. The parents allowed us to drink tonight but only because it was new years.

Both me and Luna eventually got drunk and so did the others except for Joel.

Me and Luna already wanted to leave because it was 2 in the morning and we were tired and drunk. I knew I couldn't drive like this so I told Joel to drop us off at her house. Joel helped both me and Luna to the car.

Skip car ride

We got to her house. I opened the door and we went to her room. When me and Luna got on the bed we literally got knocked out by how drunk and tired we were. We ended up cuddled together.
I love her! Of course she's not perfect but she's perfect to me?❤😍 How did I get so lucky to have found a woman like her?✨

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while! I have so much work to do for school and I hadn't found time to update but I hope you guys liked the chapter! I'll probably update in a few days or next week!💕 I'm going to see them on Saturday!!❤💕✨😭😭 I still can't believe it! I might be all the way in the back but I'll still be in the same place as them! I love them so much!!❤❤🤩😍😘💕😭😭😭😭😭