Chapter 7

A week later......

12•7•18

Luna's POV

So this past week me and Erick got closer. He's basically my best friend, obviously other than Melanie. I feel like I can tell him anything except for the part that I like him. Melanie already knows that I like Erick, and more than just a fan type of way. Today I was hanging out with Melanie at the mall.
We obviously didn't buy anything because we're broke😂(why would some go to the mall if they aren't gonna buy anything? Just to go window shopping😂)

Mel- so how's it been with you and Erick?

Me- good, I guess. I still like him but I think he only sees me as a friend.

Mel- don't you notice that he's always with you and you guys are always hanging out?

Me- I know but that's what friends do. How's it going with Zabdiel?
Yes, she likes Zabdiel. She likes likes him. And they've gotten pretty close too.

Mel- good. We've become good friends too and I can tell that he likes me but I'm just waiting him to pop the question or something.

Me- ok. Btw its getting late so I gotta go cause Erick is supposed to come over.

Just to watch a movie

Mel- okay, bye! See you later. Love you!

Me- bye, love you too!

I left and went straight to my house. After changing into some comfy clothes and making popcorn I heard the doorbell ring. It was obviously Erick so I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We went to my room to watch a movie.
Erick sat on the beanbag and I laid on my bed.

Me- ¿porque te sientas ahí? Sientate aquí conmigo.
I say and pat the space next to him for him to lay down next to me.

Erick- gracias.

Me- ¿Que película quieres ver?

Erick- quiero ver una pelicula de miedo.

Me- um...okay. Pero si grito va a ser tú culpa.

Erick- nada te va pasar por que yo estoy aquí para cuidarte.

He said while smiling at me.

By half the movie, it was getting scarier and creepier and I just started to get scared. Then Erick put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Erick- Todo esta bien. Yo estoy aqui. No voy a dejar que nada te pase.

Me- okay, Gracias. Eres un buen amigo.

Erick POV

Ouch. That hurt. She probably just thinks of me as a friend but maybe I can win her over tonight. I put a scary movie so that we cuddle. And its working. I was holding her tightly against my chest but not too tight. I started playing with her hair and she feel asleep. Since I don't want to wake her up by getting up, I just laid there hugging her waist and I eventually feel asleep too. This was us:

(Imagine them on a bed tho)

Next day

Still Erick's POV

I woke up and i was still hugging Luna. This feels right. But anyways, she justo sees me as a friend. I look at her for a few minutes (not in a creepy way) she just looks so gorgeous! I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Luckily she's kind of a heavy sleeper. So I got up and went to the kitchen. I'm gonna make her breakfast. As you all may know. (Erick's specialty is pancakes) So, I made her pancakes. And by the time I finished making them, she woke up and came to the kitchen.

Erick- Buenos días princesa.
Btw i always call her that.

Luna- Buenos días. ¿Que hicistes para desayunar?

Erick- Pancakes!

I smiled at her and have her a plate with her pancakes.(I made her 2 pancakes) She ate them in like 7 minutes😂

Erick- Dang! Estabas hambrienta!

Luna- Si! Estaba muy hambrienta, Gracias. Estaban muy ricos.

Erick- Denada☺

After breakfast, we just talked and watched movies until I had to leave because I had plans with guys today.
We say our goodbye and I leave.

A/N: i know this chapter is probably caca but i don't care😂 Anyways, for my Three kings /Tres Reyes day gift, my mom got me tickets to go to a CNCO concert!!!!😁😁 I'm so happy!! Btw its gonna be in Dallas! And I'm also going to a Panic! At The Disco concert in February. So vote and comment!!💕 Love you guys💛
~Adriana🇵🇷💕✨