Chapter 5

Luna's POV

Someone stopped me on my way out of the building. I turned around to see who it was and it was freaking ERICK!!😁 Oh my gosh! I can't breathe. I'm hyperventilating cause I'm so excited I'm fan girling. He pulls me towards him (not too close but just face to face) and asks me "Hola ¿como te llamas?" and then I say "h-hola me llamo Luna" i say that and i think i fainted because I was so excited and happy because freaking ERICK BRIAN COLON ARISTA IS TALKING TO ME. I fell and everything went black. Then I hear a voice saying "Luna, Despiertate" and I started opening my eyes and it was Erick and Melanie trying to wake me up. Erick helped me get up and asked me "Estas bien, mami?" "Si, estoy bien. Es que soy una big fan y me emocione mucho por que me estas hablando" i said to him and I also said "por que estas hablando conmigo" i didn't say it in a rude way just in a curious way. And he said "bueno te ví en él concierto ayer y tu captastes mi atención, al igual que hoy tambien captaste mi atención y tuve que hablar contigo" he says and me and  Melanie look at each other with our mouths open cause were in shock and I tell him "¿ De verdad?" And says "si, mami" he freaking called me 'mami' again😁 okay, I have to calm down and act cool. and he tells me "¿um, podemos janguear unos de estos dias para conocerte mejor?" And i obviously have to say "si, que dia?" And he says "mañana?" And I say "okay" and I'm about to go and he stops me first and tells me "Luna, espera. No tengo tu numero" and he gives me his phone and I give him mine and we put each others phone numbers in the phones and he gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek and we say our goodbyes and I leave to drop off Melanie but once we get in the car Melanie start freaking out because Erick talked to me. Even though he didn't talk to her she's still happy for me.
Melanie: "HE FREAKING TALKED TO YOU, AND BASICALLY ASKED YOU OUT!"
Me: omg, I know!
Melanie: well yeah. So what are you gonna do for tomorrow?

Right after she asked that, I got a text. I got my phone to see who it was, and it was ERICK!😁

(Skipping the texts. Sorry I'm lazy af😂)

Me: Mel, so Erick told me the details about tomorrow. And yes, you can come too, and the rest of the boys will come too.
Mel: oh ok. I was just about to ask you if I could go but yay! We're spending the day with CNCO!

I dropped Melanie off at her house and went back home. So tomorrow we're all going bowling. I'm only good at bowling if the rails are up😂 but I'm excited. We're going bowling at 2pm so I'm going to wake up at 11am to have enough time to get ready and not rush.

Next day
I woke up at 11am and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, took a shower put on my outfit, put some mascara, concealer, highlighter, and lip gloss, and I also left my hair in its natural waves. By the time I finished getting ready it was 12:30pm and so I ate breakfast. When I finished it was 1pm so I grabbed my phone and my purse and I went to pick up Melanie. I knocked on her door she answered and we headed to the car. We started hyping each other up. These were our outfits:

My outfit: