Chapter 4

Erick's POV

We just finished the show for the night and right now we were backstage. Everyone was talking and I just zoned out thinking about the girl. She.....she's different. I know I don't know her or anything but she's different. She's gorgeous! I just hope I get to see her again. So I was still zoned out until I heard someone yell my name

"ERICK!" Everyone screamed

"Uhh.....what,  what's up" I snap out of my thoughts and look up.

"We gotta go! We're gonna to hit the club" Christopher Said to Erick.

"Okie, well que disfruten por que ustedes saben que yo no puedo ir por que soy menor de edad" Erick said to everyone.

Everyone left and hit the club while Erick was in the CNCO house by himself. (He's at the CNCO house in Miami cuz that was the last concert before their break) He was just laying on his bed watching Netflix and thinking about the girl.

Who could she be?

Luna's POV

Omg he looked at me!! He Looked at me!!!!! I'm freaking out!! Omg!!!😁
Wait a minute. What am I saying. He was probably looking at Melanie or someone behind me☹ but if he did look at me then omg😁. Okay I'm just gonna think that he looked at me. So I was zoned out thinking out that moment. But at this moment we were in the car heading to my house cause Mel is sleeping over.

"Hey, Lu!(Lu is her nickname) Hello!" Mel yelled at me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"We're here Luna! Did you enjoy the concert?" Mel said while we got out the car.

"Yea. I loved it! Thank you so much! Te Amo!" I said to her and hugged her.
"You're welcome and Te Amo Tambien"

I unlocked the front door of my house. We went to my room. We changed, got in our PJs. We sat down on my bed started watching Netflix and ate snacks.

"Mel, are we going to the CNCO meet and greet tomorrow?" I asked Mel before she was about to go to sleep.

"Yeah we are so we need to wake up early so go to sleep. Good night" Mel said in a tired voice.

"Okay, Good night" I said in a sleepy voice the yawned. And we both fell asleep.

*************************************

Next day: Meet and Greet

Luna's POV

I was sleeping soundly, until I heard someone yelling in my ear.

"WAKE UP LUNA" Mel yelled in my ear and I looked up at her.

"Dang! Why you gotta wake me up like that!" I got up mad and went to go take a shower. In the shower I calmed myself down.( I get really mad and annoyed when people wake me up like that)I got out the shower, got dressed, and put some makeup on ( just mascara, lip gloss, concealer, and highlighter). Mel was already ready and in the kitchen eating breakfast. I grabbed my purse, my phone, put my shoes on and went down stairs. I ate some cereal and then me and Melanie sat on the couch and watched Netflix for a while until we had to leave for the meet and greet.

My outfit:

Melanie's outfit:

Melanie's outfit:

(Btw both of them are thicc)It was time for us to go so Mel got her keys and we left

It was time for us to go so Mel got her keys and we left.

Erick's POV

So I woke up to the sound of my really loud alarm😒(great, right? I'm being sarcastic) I had to wake up early cause we had an Interview at 11:30 and then we had a Meet and greet. oh how I wish I could see the girl again. I hope she would be at the meet and greet and if she is I can at least talk to her and know her name.

Joel: "Erick!"
Me: "Yeah"
Joel: "Are you ready"
Me: "Si, ya salgo en un minuto"
I finished putting my hair in a ponytail and he looked like this:

Joel: "Erick!" Me: "Yeah" Joel: "Are you ready"Me: "Si, ya salgo en un minuto"I finished putting my hair in a ponytail and he looked like this:

Me: " Ya termine, Joel. Ya nos podemos ir"
Joel: "ok, vamos a bajar por que todo él mundo nos espera en él van"
we left and got to the interview.

*************************************
Skip the interview and now we're at the meet and greet ( I know, I'm lazy😂 but it would've been boring)

I hope I see her again💭

So more and more people kept on coming. All of them were girls. I had an eye out for the girl from last night. Right when the meet and greet was about to begin in, A girl caught my eye. And it was the girl from last night! I was so happy! I was looking at her the whole time. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Luna's POV

So we arrived at the meet and greet and as soon as we entered I saw the boys and I saw Erick staring at me. I just blushed cause 1. A guy was staring at me and 2. Because freaking Erick Brian Colon Was Staring At Me!!😁

Skip the meet and greet

So everyone was leaving. So me Mel decided to head out to( we were basically the last ones to leave, surprisingly) and when we were leaving something stopped me and.........

A/N:  hey!😊 don't forget to vote and comment! I'll be updating soon.
Happy New Year!✨🎉🎊
Feliz Año Nuevo!✨🎉🎊
I knew its New Years Eve but idc
Take care, I love you guys!💕
                   ~ Adriana🇵🇷✨