Chapter 2

Jason pov.

Sweat poured down my face as I finished training my men . It was a daily routine before school.  I freshened up and wore my leather jacket with a muscle t shirt and ripped jeans. I then walked down and had breakfast before leaving the house. By the time I got to school half of the lesson had gone.  Time to bless my wonderful teacher with my presence. I slammed the door open and what I saw was unexpected.  A girl next to Jake and she had her gun pointed at me. I smirked intrigued. She was beautiful,  her soft brown hair cascaded to her waist and her blue innocent eyes started at me with curiosity. I made my way to the back next to her and couldn't help but glance at her. She was mine. I wrote my name on a piece of paper and smiled at her. When she gave me the paper back I find out that her name was Jessica.  I could feel piercing eyes from he side of my head and Jake looked really confused.  Of  course he would be I never smiled let alone talked to girls.

When the bell went I went to the changing rooms and got ready for pe. This was the only thing I liked. Why? Because the teacher was a gang member meaning I could do anything and not get in trouble. I was with the guys pe team waiting for Alex I mean Mr Daniels when Jess walked in. The guys started looking her up and down and wolf whistling building my anger up. How could they treat girls like that unrespectfully. No one should look at girls like a piece of meat especially if it is my girl.  My eyes turned red in anger and I walked towards her and put my shirt above her before pulling her into my arms. She told me she was waiting for her brothers as they normally let her wear their shirts and I told her that she could keep mine. She was about to reply when she looked worried.  I saw her eyes land on her brothers who were walking towards us.  It seemed as if she was scared for me. When they stopped before us I could have sworn she would have had a panic attack...

Jess pov.

I could feel my heart stop what were they going to do. They hate me talking to boys let alone wearing their clothes. I was preparing myself for the shouting when they greeted each other with fist bumps. What the hell was going on? Before they could talk I couldn't stop myself from screaming "aren't you like supposed to be threatening him for talking to me and drag me away like you normally do when boys are around me" without processing what I said. And you know what they did. They laughed at me. Jason had an amused expression on his face. They love laughing don't they. Whilst they were distracted I kneed them in their balls and watched as their face contorted to pain and anger. Uh oh! Despite how serious this was I couldn't stop myself from laughing first it was tiny laughs but it soon turned into loud big laughs with me rolling on the floor with tears rolling down my face. When I finally calmed down my brothers were looking at me with shock whilst Jason was smiling at me looking at me with adoration.  I knew why the boys were shocked I hadn't laughed since the incident that hapenned with Jasmine. I started blushing as I realised everyone was staring at me making me feel even more uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel so safe with Jason and what I can't trust him so easily it normally takes me forever to trust people. I buried my face in Jason chest as I could feel the glares of girls.What have i done to them? Nothing. When the boys realised I was uncomfortable they told everyone to stop staring.

A pe teacher started walking towards us. He smiled at me before whispering to Jason while jesturing towards me. When Jason replied he smiled at me before announcing that we were going to play dodge ball.  I started jumping up and down excited as I loved dodgeball. Mr Damien who said I can call him Alex because he's apart of Jason gang chose Jason and a barbie girl I think her name was Mckayla to be team captains. She started moaning about how Jason couldn't be on her team until Alex told her to shut up. On Jasons team was me Luke Liam and Lewis with some other boys and their girlfriends.  And Mckayla chose Jake first and her bimbo squad with football players . When the game started Jason stood in front of me to "protect me" from getting hurt. I can protect myself thanks so when he wasn't looking I grabbed a ball that was near me and aimed for one of  the football players her was going to throw the ball at him when Jason wasn't looking. The foot ball player dropped the ball and fell to the floor from the impact of the ball. I smirked and watched as everyone stared at me with astonishment except for my brothers. Never judge the power of girls. My team won and after that the rest of the day went fast. I gave Jason a hug before we left school. Once I got home I ran to the gym and began training and working out. My body was dripping with sweat and I realised that it was 6 pm. That meant that the guys would be in the office. I grabbed the water bags and crawled through the vents until I landed on top of my dad's office. Everyone's back was towards me so I slowly got out the bent and stood silent before attacking everyone with water bags. I was to busy enjoying myself to notice the glares I was getting. Oh shit! When they began walking toward me I ran toward the door only to bump into Jason who had just walked through. I hugged him and his behind him as the boys all stopped upon seeing Jason. I climbed on his shoulders and stuck my tongue out at them. They can't get me now hah. I watched as my dad's face went serious. Oh I forgot his daughter hugged another male and is currently on the shoulders of another male. My dad smiled at me and told me to leave so he could talk to Jason. I left and went to find my mama who was in the kitchen and we started making cakes.

Jasons pov.

Once I had gotten home my second in command told me I have a meeting with Jace aka my best friends father. I freshened up before leaving and walked into his office not bothering to knock. I'm pretty sure that he was used to this by now. The boys were all angry and I was going ask why when u felt small arms wrap around me giving me a hug before hiding behind me. It was Jess and I noticed they were all wet. I was smiling trying not to laugh at their appearances whilst Jess climbed up my back and sat on my shoulders sticking her tongue out at them. She's honestly so cute. I noticed Jaces face go serious as he notice me holding his daughter and he smiled at her telling her to leave before turning towards me. "Jess is the one for you isn't she. Well although you are a good person I need to make sure you deserve her and she will be happy with you. I will test you without you knowing and see of she will be happy with you. Jess has gone through a lot and I don't want her to go through even more pain. You can still be around her just remember I will be watching everything is that clear" Jace said. I nodded "she means a lot to me already I have this instinct to protect her and not let anyone look at her. I will pass these tests and I will prove I'm worthy of Jess" I said smiling.