Chapter 9

Jaces pov.

"I have some good and bad news which one do you want to hear first" the doctor said making me worried. "Good " I said. "Well we have managed to get the bullets out of Jason but he is in very critical condition we lost him a few times. Jess lost a lot of blood we have stitched all her wounds and we nearly lost her too. Jasmine is fine for now we have treated her broken bones. Now the bad news is that both Jason and Jess are in comas we don't know how long. If they do not respond within a year then we will have to take them off life support. Also when we were cleaning Jasmine we found dried blood between her legs. We tested and found out that she has been raped multiple times and probably was raped a day ago. We then tested to see if she had any stds that came out negative but she is pregnant.  A couple of weeks. She is underweight and will need to be taken care of properly" he said before leaving. I heard a thud a turned around to see Emily on the floor I quickly ran to her and picked her up putting her next to Jasmine before spashing water on her face. When she woke up she broke into tears making my hearts ache I immediately embraced her into my arms "everything will be ok I will find out who raped Jasmine and track the remaining gang down and torture them like they tortured my daughter. And Jess will wake up to along with Jason they both have to. Jason passed the tests he needs Jess and Jess needs him." I said. I heard moans of pain and turned around to see Jasmine waking up.

Jasmines pov.

All I could feel was pain but u was on something soft. When I was finally able to open my eyes I realised mum and dad were looking at me worriedly. A nurse came in and gave me food. I want hungry but she said I have to eat it so mum and dad fed me the food. When I was finished my dad has a serious but angry look on his face and was going to say something when my mom interrupted him. "Sweetie we need to know what hapenned when you were gone. Also the doctor ran tests over your body and we found something out. This isn't the nicest think to go through and experience I'm talking through a mothers point of view as well as a person who was raped. But we found that you are a couple of weeks pregnant.  I'm so sorry my baby if only I was with you that day you would  have not gone through this traumatic experience" she said tears string down my face. "It's ok mom it's not your fault I promise " I said and crawled into my mom and dads lap. "I know I was raped and got pregnant from it but I would like to keep the baby. Its not his or her fault for what hapenned to me and I can't possibly give the baby up or kill it. I will raise it to be strong and treat it with live regardless of how it was conceived " I said. "You are really strong baby girl and we will support you. I cant believe I'm going to be a grandma I'm too young to be a grandma" my mom said.

After the doctor ran all the tests I was released and was put in Jess room.  My mom said I could stay there for a while as Jess was in a coma and that the boy who loved her would want her to live with him. After I had a shower I climbed into Jess's bed and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up with people lying over me . Wtf. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed panicking. How did they get here? The door burst open as the people fell on the floor. "Whats wrong princess are you ok . Is the baby ok" my dad asked worried as he ran to me checking me over. "They were lying on top of me who lies on top of a sleeping girl who was lying on top of me anyway " I question as o looked over the beds edge to see the doofuses aka my brothers smiling sheepishly. "Well you see since you were kidnapped we always sleep in Jess's room so we make sure she doesn't get kidnapped and now that our other baby sisters back we are doing the same for her" Lewis said. "Well you know I'm pregnant which means no lying on my belly it can hurt my baby and you will enjoy being with me. You are from now on my slaves. Which means anything I need you do otherwise you won't like what I do" I said smiling evilly at the wicked thoughts that came in my head. I watched them gulp and run out the door making me laugh. My father ran out after them saying " she's like her mother crazy pregnant women at least it's not me being targeted this time.  I feel sorry for my boys" causing me to laugh as mom gave him a look and he said "I love you " before running out.