Chapter 11

Jasons pov.

It has been nearly 8 months since I have woken up. All I have done was lie beside Jess hoping she would wake up I talked to her told her embarassing stories about me hoping that she would wake up and laugh but she didn't. She even missed her niece and nephews birth. Jasmine gave birth to twins over a month ago they are so cute. It got me wishing that Jess woke up I want that to be me and Jess . I want a family with her. Because I never left Jess I had to work from the room me and Jess shifted to after I woke up and refused to leave Jess. I didn't attend school but had to do my courses online knowing that Jess would kill me when she wakes up about me not going school and failing. And now I was sitting here beside Jess. The door being barricaded by all the furniture in this room. Why? You may ask. Well this dickhead of a doctor said taht if Jess doesn't wake up before midnight them he will take her off life support. And that can't happen. I was nearly going to kill that doctor. And now here I was cradling Jess to me not letting her go she can't leave me. " baby girl I don't know if you can hear me but please you need to wake up. They can't give up on you like that. I know you will wake up but please wake up sooner. I miss you you need to wake up you can't leave me. I would be losing someone else I was close to. I can't lose another girl especially one as important as you. You can't leave me like my twin sister did. You can't die you can't give up on me. Please don't leave me. I have lost too many people in my life I can't lose you. I've just found you. I would rather die than lose you. I didn't save you in time. If I did you would be awake playing with your niece and nephew. Please if not for me wake up for them. Please don't leave me " I said tears falling down my face and going on her cheeks. This reminded me of the first time I lost someone important in my life my twin sister. She was like this in a bed unresponsive. It was because of me. She pushed me out the the way of a speeding car and saved me. And left me. Thats when everything went crazy. My dad being abusive.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard bangs against the door. They were trying to take her away from me. They can't she's mine no one else's.  I secured her in my embrace and fell asleep making sure my German Shepherd was in front of me so he could wake me if they succeeded breaking the door down. All this breakdown made me exhausted and before I knew it was falling asleep.

Sunlight beamed through the window making me grown and turn only to realise that Jess wasn't there. I panicked and got up to see everything was out the way the door was broken down and all the monitors were missing along with my dog. I ran out the room as fast as I could but no one was here. Where were they? I looked outside to see everyone gathered around something.  I ran out the door shouting. "NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME SHE'S MINE SHE WILL WAKE UP I KNOW SHE WILL SO DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU ALL . I NEED HER. SHE NEEDS ME. SHE WILL WAKE UP" ignoring the gasps I heard...