Chapter 6

Jess pov.

It has been a couple of weeks since Jason and me have gone and a dare and I have hardly seen him since.  I mean he is in all of my lessons but he is always spaced our and worried. Same with my brothers and my dad but I assume that's because they are looking for clues. Today Jason said his mom and sister want to meet me so I got ready in a flowy black dress with wedges and put light makeup on before heading downstairs waiting for him. I smiled to one of the guards . Thats another thing that's a but weird dad's increased security there are loads of guards on my floor and around the house. When I got to Jasons house I was immediately pulled into a hug by his mother and dragged to play with toys by his sister. During the dinner we talked about random stuff and jasons mom showed me a lot of his baby pictures. But Jason was really out of it and I couldn't help but notice that Jasons father wasn't here. "Where's your father Jason" I asked curious as to why he wasn't here. Jason clenched his jaw and I watched tears build into his moms eyes. " I'm really sorry" I said before running out of the kitchen and sitting on the courtyard steps. I obviously hit a sensitive subject. Soon after Jason ran out looking worried and enveloped me in a hug " I'm really sorry I don't mean to be nosy it's obviously a sensitive subject I didn't mean to upset you and your mom. Your mom probably hates me now " I said as tears slipped out my eyes. I messed everything up. Jason wiped my tears before saying "it wasn't your fault and I will tell you I've been meaning to tell you anyway.  When I was ten I came home from school to see my dad was really drunk and hitting my mom. I tried my best to stop it but I was really weak and my dad was a gangleader too. So I trained with the gang most of them hated my father as he threatened theur families if they didnt join and eventually was strong enough. One day I came back from school this is when I was 15 abd heard my moms screams I ran upstairs and could see my mom telling my dad to stop but he didn't listen and raped her. I shot him in his stomach and he didn't have a pulse so I grabbed my mom and our clothes and moved houses along with the gang. I left some people behind though and told them to bury my dad somewhere. Anyway when we moved I realised my mom was pregnant and I made sure that she was safe. Now it's just me my mom and my little sister" he said. How could anyone do that to his mom I hate his father.

I knew how hard it was for him watching someone he loves in pain and nearly losing them. "I need to tell you something. As you know I am Jake twin. But there was three of us. We were triplets inseparable. One day my brothers and dad was busy and Jasmine my older sister the other triplet and me wanted to go to the park. My mom was busy so me and Jasmine ran out.  We were playing in the park when we heard gunshots and we got scared . I quickly phoned dad he was really mad but scared. I didn't realise the guy coming towards me and he shot me in my leg and was going to shoot me again when Jasmine stood in front of me. They shot her in her stomach and they could see my dad was coming so they picked Jasmine up who was kicking and screaming.  Her last words were I love you to me. It was all my fault I could have saved her. Anyway we can't find her we are trying to but we always get a dead ends. Since them my dad and brothers have never let me out their sights and we don't know if she's alive. I have a feeling she is but we need to find her. Tomorrow is going to be the 8th year she's gone missing. She's my older sister and was supposed to be there for me forever. And it is all my fault she's gone" I said breaking down. "It's not your fault we will find her I will help you find her. We will get her back" Jason said and we drove home before I fell into a peaceful sleep.