Chapter 12

Jasons pov.

"NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME SHE'S MINE SHE WILL WAKE UP I KNOW SHE WILL SO DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU ALL . I NEED HER. SHE NEEDS ME. SHE WILL WAKE UP" I shouted ignoring all the gasps. I ran through the crowd to see tears falling down Jace and his family's face. Have they buried her no they can't have. She's alive she will wake up. I didn't pay attention and bumped into someone and was going to shout until I recognised her. "Jess?" I stuttered  and she looked up nodding. " they were going to kill you they took you from me I thought I lost you forever. Its all my fault you were nearly take away again. That stupid prick nearly killed you. Please don't leave me I can't function without you. Would you be my girlfriend? I wanted to make it special but I can't lose you. You are mine" I said caressing her cheeks. She nodded and I grabbed her by her by her waist and pushed her toward my catching her lips with mine. At first it was slow as I pushed all my emotions into it before it got possessive.  I forgot where I was until I heard wolf whistled from the gang members causing me to growl. I hid her from their looks. I saw Jace walking up to me with a serious face and he looked at me and Jess before turning back to me "You have passed all the tests however I can still call you if you hurt my daughter.  I will torture you if even a tear falls down her face because of you ." He said before hugging us both.

Jess's pov.

I can't believe it Jason finally asked me out. I was so happy I like him so much. I still need to thank him though. I would be dead right now of it wasn't for him. I know just the idea but I have to get out of his arms fist he isn't letting me go. " Jason mom told me that my cousins are back I haven't seen them in ages me and Jasmine are going to visit them. You will meet them soon they are going to come to our school. So I am going to go and don't worry my brothers are coming with me" I said before jumping out of his arms. I ran to the sibling room where all of my brothers and sister were along with the twins. "Come with me we have to go. I need to thank Jason I've got the perfect idea.  Our excuse is we are at our cousins house. We will actually go there" I said and they followed me and drove to Emmas house. The house was quiet meaning they were all asleep so I got the key and opened their door slowly creeping inside.  "Let's wake them up ok Lewis you're pranking James,  Luke your pranking Justin,  I'm pranking Jennifer , Jasmine is pranking Emma and Jake your pranking Felix. Let's go to their prank room and get some pranks. Oh and if any of the gus have girls in the bed prank the girls too. It will be hilarious. Ok go!" I said running off to Jennifer's room. They all think I'm in a coma or dead at the moment so I went to Jens makeup table and began putting makeup on my face.

Then I wore the gown I had when I was sleeping and climbed in Jens bed axing towards her. I scratched hee arms and when she woke up closed my eys. She faced me and when she saw me she screamed her head off  backing away from me. "It's all your fault I'm dead.  If you came to save me then we wouldn't be here now I'm going to kill you" I said grabbing the fake knife. She started screaming some more and all the family ran in looking at her and me. I couldn't hold it anymore I burst out laughing watching them get confused. "I pranks you bitches now come I need yall yo help me thanks" I said and wiped my make up off and had a shower wearing Jens lace red dress and heels before going down. " ok me Jen and emma are going to be baking,  Felix and James are going to go bring decorations, Justin you are going to tell the whole gang about the suprise along with my dad and mom and tell them at 6:00 we are going to scare Jason. Ok now Luke and Liam you are going to take Jason shopping say that my birthday coming up and you are going to buy me something hand want Jason to come with you. Leave him at the mall and come her before 6 the gang and me will be here. I will text Jason help when you arrive he will get worried come here and see the celebration now go." I said.

I went to the kitchen and started making a vanilla flavoured cake Jasons favourite and marinated chicken. When the cake was done I put the Chicken in the oven whilst Emma made brownies. I started decorating the cake. I piped the butter cream on it and wrote thank you before making edible roses and putting them on it. I put the cake in the fridge and took the chicken out. When the food was some we went inside and I found that everything was done. The boys came running through the door along with the gang and they all hid. I phoned Jason "help me they're coming "and screamed hanging up. We turned all the lights off and ten minutes later the door slammed open and a worried Jason entered.  "Jess I'm here where are you?"  he shouted. When he ran in the room we yelled suprise and everyone jumped out. He turned the light on and ran to me hugging me tightly " I thought you were hurt don't do that again please you scared me " he said looking really worried.
"Im sorry I needed to say thank you for saving me. You risked your own life to save me I am forever grateful for it. This is a party held in your honour " I said to Jason.

Authors note- I'm running out of ideas i might just do an epilogue and finish the story because I know what I want my ending to be.l it's just  can't make my story that long and I think it's boring so the next chapter will be the last chapter. Thanks xx