Chapter 1-5 Deadly Life - Class trial

We all were at the class trial. My podium was beside Talica's. Talica's portait had a red X on it. "Now then! I'll explain the class trial!" Monokuma said. After Monokuma explained the class trial, we all started. "So Talica was killed at 10:29 AM with a katanta through her chest." I said. "Woah.." Leo said. "Who knows if the katanta was the final Blow?" Kailua said. "I don't give a fuck about that bitch. She was always such a Drama queen." Lucindi said. "Maybe the katanta *was* the final blow to kill Talica!" Kaisha said. "Don't be too sure." Kibba said. "Well what I say, Clover, your the culprit!" Kioshi said accusing me. "Wh-what!? Clover isn't the culprit!!" Leo said.

(Leo's POV)

"Wh-what!? Clover isn't the Culprit!!" I said. "I agree with Leo! Clover would never kill someone!" Kibba said, agreeing with me. "Yeah! Clover wouldn't, and never kill someone!!" Miokio said. "You guys.." Clover smiled, blushing a bit. "I'll agree with Leo.." Kylie said. "I'll don't know.. maybe Clover *did* kill Talica.." Kailua said. Seemingly like She agreeing to what Kioshi said."y-yeah!! I bet Clover *did* kill Talica!!" Kaisha said agreeing with Kioshi. "Yeah!! Clover killed Talica!!" Said Kailsa, agreeing with Kioshi. "Well, I agree with Leo!!" Kyeko said

(Clover's POV)

"I literally swear to god, Clover didn't kill Talica!!" Aerial said agreeing with Leo. "Same here." Kyocera said. She smiled a bit. "I agree with Kioshi!" Lucia said. "U-Uh.. I a-agree with K-Kioshi.." Saika said studdering. "I'm agreeing with Leo!" Mia said. "I'm agreeing with Kioshi!" Kim said. "I'm agreeing with Leo!" Alexandra said. "I'm agreeing with Kioshi." Lite said. "Whatever. I'm agreeing with Kioshi." Lucindi said. "Oh, I know where this is going! It's time for a Scrum debate!!" Monokuma said happily.

To be continued...