Chapter 2-3 - BDA..

(Ding dong killing is wrong, but yeey, BDA! Whos gon die? I already know. :))

(Clovers POV)

I woke up, i went to the dining hall. But noticed.. Lite wasn't there.. "H-Have you guys s-seen Lite by a-any chance..?" I ask nervously. Everyone got shocked. "He's probably dead." Lucindi said plainly. I went pale.

(3rd person POV)

Clover sweated. "I-I have to c-check!!" Clover said while stuttering. She ran out of the dining hall and checked all around. She found Lite's dorm she swung the door open just to pale. Her eyes filled with shock.

Just like that..

Lite's dead body was in her vision..

Clover trembled backwards. Leo running towards her with Aerial following. "Clov-!!" Leo said but shortly after seeing Lite's dead corpse. "-ver.." Leo and Aerial's eyes full of shock. Seeing Lite's dead body before there eyes. The monitor went off. "A body has been descovered! Five minutes to find who the culprit was!" With the monitor turning off, Clover knew a class trial was coming. She was still pale. 'I'll find the killer..' Clover thought. Looking for the evidence, She noticed the eye Lite had with his glasses was hiding. "T-Thats what Lite was hiding there.. h-he lost one eye.. and he didn't want a-anyone k-knowing.." Clover stuttered. More evidence was found. The monitor went on again. "It's time for the class trial!" The monitor turned off again. Everyone was heading to the class trial. 'I'll find out the killer.. I know I can..' Clover thought. She was prepared for the class trial.
~~~~

Yup yup yup yup, I killed Lite! I know y'all are gon be crying over his death! I'm evilllll- >:)