Chapter 5 - 18+ Warning

I open my eyes to right where they closed, seemingly as though we only took seconds, but I know it isn't possible. Dayn's lips are still on mine, but the candles have burned completely out. Dayn. Like thinking his name cast a spell, my mind floods with memories of his life, the memories I just experienced. Dayn. Who'd spent his whole life trying to protect omegas like me who can't protect themselves. Dayn. Who was willing to risk his life to save anyone who needed saving. Dayn. Who, without question, accepted a weak male omega as his mate and equal, and considered him a blessing. Dayn. Who is currently kissing me like I am the only thing in the world that matters. Dayn. Who is the most perfect being to ever exist and I need him inside me this instant to make me his.

Lust clouded my mind and crept into my vision, and I kissed Dayn back - or, kissed back as well as I could when he had complete control of the kiss. Dayn brings himself closer as we kiss, and I feel a huge limb press into my back, then quickly realize that's his fucking dick. In a normal state of mind I might think rationally, but I can barely hold a train of thought. I can feel the matelust enveloping my being, cutting off all thought and replacing it with Dayn. Every breath brings in more of his scent tinged with pure lust and need, making his rainy, dark scent even darker. I can't functionally process the difference between the pheromones and the am anymore, everything is just a critical sensory overload of lust.

Then, to my unbelievable dismay, he pulls away. "Joshua Rane, I want nothing more than to make you mine, but I need to know you want this too. I know this is nature's course in the mating process but you have a choice and I won't take that away from you." he pants, every word a brace to control himself with, not lose himself to his lust. "Joshua Rane, if you will have me, I want to lay my claim and spend my life as your mate."

Without hesitation, I respond to the only good thing that's ever happened to me, the man who saved me and I want to live with for the rest of my time on this planet, my guardian angel, "Dayn Vastaya, I don't just accept you as my mate, I want you as my mate. I want you to lay your claim on every inch of my skin and I want you to make me yours."

I watch his resolve crumble and he closes the distance once again and gives me an emotional kiss, full of joy, hope, and matelust. He breaks off for mere seconds, panting, the bond already beginning to form as the mating ritual begins. His face meets mine once more in an equally emotional kiss, but this one is composed of love. His huge, muscular arms wind around my body and pull my head, my ass, and everything in between toward his huge frame, and he deepens the kiss from love to lust, his tongue looking to intertwine with mine to mirror our bodies. I feel a slick liquid spill from my hole, letting me know that I am ready to be taken, and Dayn pulls out of the kiss and nibbles a trail to my ear, where he breathes out on ragged breaths, "I'm gonna go slow and gentle and won't stop kissing you until I fill you up and put my mark on your pretty little body."

Laying in our soft nest, I can feel nothing but how well I fit into the curves of

Dayn's ridiculous musculature, everything from our tongues to our legs intertwined. One of his warm hands is behind my head, buried in my hair, guiding my head on his kiss, and the other greedily engulfing my ass squeezing it and pressing my crotch against his hard torso. My senses overloaded, I can't really do much but let him lead. He slips a finger in my tight hole, but I feel nothing but pleasure as the emptiness is filled. I would rut backward against his hand, greedy for more, but I can't budge when he's holding me as close as he possibly can, pressing me against his unyielding solid muscles. Dayn cups my scalp in his right hand, guiding my face in time with the tempo of his kiss, and slides a second finger in. Pressed against him this tightly by someone so much stronger, the only part of my body that I can even attempt to move is my arms and legs. My legs are intertwined with his, but I let my fingers wander, one hand falling into his hair, doing my best to press his head back into mine, and the other feeling every swell and every valley of every muscle on his perfectly sculpted back.

Dayn removes his fingers from my wet hole, and angles his hips to rut his huge dick against my ass. Up at my head, the kiss turns reassuring, stroking my head and kissing tenderly. Finally, after it feels like I've been empty for years, he pushes his dick in my hole instead of against my ass, and slides in slowly, carefully, a key fitting just right into a lock. Feeling for signs of pain or resistance, he finds none, and continues pushing in, until finally I am completely full, like he was made to fit inside of me. After I'm more full than I could have ever imagined, he finally stops moving in, and for a split second, all is still. His hand is behind my head, his tongue is tangled up with mine, his dick is fully in, completing me; and I know that I was made for this. Then, he begins to move so carefully it almost seems like he's scared, slowly sliding out and back in, not rough or forceful but gentle and sensual. Shivers of excitement run up my spine to my head where it tingles, getting me high on the pleasure he's slowly fucking into my asshole.

I am completely submissive to Dayn's love making, unable to move an inch in his strong arms. I am in control of nothing, forced to follow along as he leads our first time together. Forced to let him have his way, bend at his will, and be positioned and filled however he chooses.

And I can think of no way I would rather have it.

Dayn nibbles my lip gently with his lower teeth as we kiss, adding a small stimulus that rocks my senses once again. Every movement he makes traces fire and electricity onto my skin which shoots directly into my brain. Slowly moving his hand down from my head, he gives the back of my neck a gentle, comforting squeeze as he slides his massive dick in and out of my hole, slightly faster and angled differently, somehow hitting a magic drum deep inside me that beats a rhythm of sexual ecstasy. Jolts of pleasure keep my thoughts away from anything but the massive hunk sliding in and out, showing me that we fit together like mates should. My kissing speeds up frantically as I know he's gonna have me cum any minute like the virgin I am, spilling my first seed all over us and showing him exactly the effect he has on me. But I feel his pace speed up slightly again, not quite as measured but still clearly restrained, or as restrained as a dominant alpha can possibly be with his virgin omega mate. I can smell and feel that we're both on the edge, and his chest rumbles with happiness. One last thrust does it, beating the final note into the pleasure drum that sends my head haywire and all thoughts cease as I am racked and consumed by intense pleasure, shooting my load all over his torso as he fills me up totally; wave after wave of his powerful sperm filling every inch the way he's meant to, warm and oddly comforting inside me.

Dayn's knot begins to swell, and I'm acutely aware of just how full it's making me, sealing us together almost as permanently as what I knew is coming. Eyes closed, Dayn inhales deeply and breaks the kiss, lowering his face to my neck, and inhales again, searching for the mark, drawing his face closer to my skin, searching. I can feel his warm breath on my skin as he finally settles on the spot above my clavicle where my trapezius gives way to the slope of my right shoulder. He opens his mouth, and whispers, "I love you, Joshua Rane", and bites down, sinking his teeth deep into my skin. The instant his fangs make contact with my skin I feel the burning of the matemark appearing, and feel the presence of Dayn's soul, feel his mind permanently connect to mine across the am, linking us forever as mates; but the pain of the bite never comes. As quickly as the rush comes, it leaves me again, and my heavy lids shut as my mate licks the painless bite, healing it.

I nestle into his chest, his knot still inside me, pressed flush against his powerful chest, and whisper, "I love you too, Dayn Vastaya."