Demons together

"You're awake" Damien says and I growl, sitting up in my bed.

"You know- from one demon to another, when I said you and your brothers could stay to heal and use some of my energy, I didn't mean you can watch me sleep" I say looking at the demon who I met last night and agreed to help hide his brothers and him from a devil that injured them badly.

"Wasn't planning on it... I just heard you waking up" Damien says and I nod.

"Sure, that's what all my psycho Ex's say" I say sarcastically.

He's hot. I wonder if he's single.

"Yes, but I don't think your 'psycho Ex's' would approve of me" Damien says and I frown.

"How did you-"

"I can read minds. It's an ability I was born with" he explains and I sigh.

"how long have I been asleep" I say and he sighs.

"For a few hours. It's already quite dark outside" he says and I nod looking out the window.

"What about the others, Jamie and Sam and Erik whoever the others were" I say waving my hand dismissively.

"James, Erik, Sam and Mathew... oh and I'm-"

"Damien." I finish his sentence feeling proud I rememberd his name and I throw my legs over the side of the bed.

"Well my brothers made dinner to apologise for everything" he says and I realise something. They are royals... I'll mention it later.

"Well that's... unexpected" I say and he nods. Everything he does is so innocent and cute, it's really adorable- fuck I hope he wasn't listening to my thoughts then. I'm Really bad at this.

"Oh it's the least we can do after invading your home and using your energy" He says and I hum.

"True. I guess this is the, 'please don't kick our asses out' make up dinner? I'll play" I say going to stand up and he looks worried.

"Do you feel well enough to get out of bed" He asks and I scoff.

"Yes, you all only took a bit of my energy, I didn't get my damn legs cut off" I say sarcastically but before I can prove my point by standing up, he abruptly picks me up bridle style causing me to rap my arms around him in fear of him dropping me.

"Ah! What are you doing!" I say clinging on for dear life and he chuckles.

"Don't worry I won't let you go, I promise" he says and I bye my lip nervously.

"Okay! But you better not drop me." I say distrustfully, holding on as tight as possible.

He laughs and carries me down the stairs and I've got to say, I'm impressed. He's  carrying me like I weigh nothing, he must be so strong...

"Thank you" Damien says and I remember he can read minds. "Sorry" I mumble and he chuckles.

Fuck.

"It's okay, I'm used to it" he says and I hum.

"Well aren't you humble" I say sarcastically and he puts me down when we reach the bottom of the steps.

"Well thank you and apologies again for being a bit of a Perv" I say and he laughs.

"Anytime. I'll meet you in the dining room" he says walking off and the youngest boy comes up to me.

He's a incubus? He seems so... innocent, like if he saw me handcuffed to a bed with a skanky police outfit on his first thought would be that I was getting police training and not...well....