School

I wake up from a dreamless sleep and I find myself alone in my room again.

I take a deep breath. God I'm tired from all that energy that was taken...

I look on my bedside table and see a note.

Thank you for letting me indulge Like that, princess

I walk around the house and I find Damien in the study. "Hey Damien" i say and he looks up from the bookshelf and I wonder over to him.

"Hello" he says and I look at the shelf then to him.

"Are you going to read something or just stare at them" I ask and he smiles.

"I... I wouldn't know what to read even if I was going to" Damien says and I think of a few moments.

"I could try to find something on demons, it might not be accurate but I'm sure it will be entertaining....or offensive" I say and he nods.

"That would be lovely, but for now, how can I help you?" He asks and I sigh looking around the room.

"I was thinking-"

"You want my help looking into if your grandfather knew any more spells?" Damien asks and I huff putting my hands on my hips.

"At least pretend to be surprised by my question" I say and he laughs quietly.

"I'd love to help you" Damien says making me smile and I look around the room.

"This must have been his private study... maybe there is something here" I say and I walk over to the Computer.

"What would the password be- oh god" before I can finish my sentence the computer scans my eye and then the computer unlocks.

"Oh- what? My grandfather must have made my eye compatible with the computer" I say suspiciously and Damien nods.

"That... makes sense, it also mean whatever is on there, he wanted you to find it"  he says and I nod.

"Wait- um.. I know you wanted my help but... he is your grandfather and I'd hate to intrude by accidentally reading your thoughts." He says and I look Up to Damien.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive... I'll be downstairs" he says and I nod.

"I'll see you soon, Naomi and Suzu are picking me up so I've got to be quick" I say and he leaves the room.

On the desktop were documents and folders labeled with different aspects of the Anderson company... dad sure would be impressed if he knew I'd found this.

I look at all the folder names trying to find something to do with magic or demons.

'Vorago' stood out among the rest... I double click it but no window opens however a click come from the draw that was locked.

"Well you never were one for simplicity" I say as if I'm talking to my grandfather.

I opened the draw and there was a plain black journal with a tie to keep it closed. And another journal bound in leather with cryptic symbols all over the cover.

I open one of them and skim threw it, I see my grandfathers notes and it was all detailed explanations  and opinions on demonic magic.

"He really did know a thing or two about magic" I mutter to myself then I look at the time.

"Shit!" I run downstairs grabbing some toast and I can hear Suzu hitting the horn outside.

"Ah- Sorry Damien- I got to go" I say quickly throwing on some shoes.