Diana

When I wake up and look around I see Erik is waiting next to my bed patiently.

"Ugh- how long was I out for?" I ask sitting up and glancing around the room to see we are alone.

"Only about two hours, how are you feeling princess?" He asks and I rub my head. Seriously? Two hours? I think I hate Diana more than any one of my ex's.

"Better" I answer simply not wanting to go into detail of how terrible I felt before.

"I'm so sorry princess, you have been chased down by both devils and demons because of us" he says and I shake my head leaning forwards.

"Erik it's not your fault-"

"No. Forgive me, I can't stand the thought of them hurting you... if we had never came and stayed you wouldn't have been in danger" he says and I smile running my hand through my hair. He's so cute, I wish I could be as innocent and kind as that...

"Erik. It's fine. I'm a demon, life was never gonna be normal for me. In fact, I like a bit of action in my life." I say and he sighs looking down to the ground.

"I can't help but feel responsible for this..." he says and I put my hand over his own comfortingly.

"I promise none of this is your fault, I lived my life in a way that puts me in danger, don't feel responsible when it bites me in the ass every now and then" I say and I get a shot of curiousness as I try to change the subject.

"what was it like for you and your brothers back at the castle, being a noble and all?" I ask and he hums in thought seeming caught of guard by the line of questioning.

"Well... it was a bit boring. Since James was the heir he was always studying and we were just the backups. We had to entertain ourselves without disturbing him most days, I however was also under the training of my mother" Erik says and I raise my eyebrow.

"And what was she like?" I ask curiously taking my hand off his and crossing my legs as if I were a child waiting for a story.

"She was lovely, but I never knew what she looked like" he says and I frown in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. He never saw his mother but she trained him?

"My father had four wives that had James, myself, Sam and Mathew. They all lived together but tensions grew very high when Damien was born out of these marriages... so in order to get rid of the tension. Our father got a powerful demon mage to turn them into floating spirits, so they couldn't have a physical form" he says and my eyes widen as I try to pretend not to be shocked and I just nod.

"Oh... I see" I say confused.

"Well... since our father only had time for James he couldn't kill our mothers since we needed someone to make sure we didn't grow up incompetent" Erik says and I nod pretending to understand the reasoning behind the demon lords homicidal tendencies.

"You seem a bit confused" Erik says and I nod again.

"Yeah- I mean. I'm just not familiar with your family traditions I guess" I laugh nervously.

"Would you like me to show you instead?" He asks and I blush remembering last time this happened.

Shut up Terrai!

"Let me, this time. I can create illusions, and I can let you control it if you want me to see something" I say and he nods and I hold out my hand and he takes it.

I close my eyes and then open them to see we are in a the castle that Erik Showed me before.

I look to my left and I see Erik, or 'past erik' walking hand in hand with a sphinx, half cat half human. I had Ex that was half Leppard. It was a strange time...