Second best

As I wake up all I can think about is Diana.

She made my blood boil just thinking about her, a young succubus challenging me, what a joke.

I might not be as strong as I used to be but I can still fight with intelligence and far more experience than her. I need to beat her. It's in my DNA.

I walk down stairs to see everyone. Damien looks up to me.

"She's here" he says and I realise he can read my thoughts.

"Of course she's here, she lives here" Sam says confused and I sigh.

"No... look there was this succubus, Diana her name was. Malix wasn't lying. She decided to pay me a visit last night and challenge me" I say crossing my arms.

"The succubus? She must be really desperate" Mathew says and I nod.

"She seemed it" I say and Erik looks both worried and confused.

"So what should we do now" Erik asks.

"She'll give up eventually" Sam says and I nod in agreement.

"She just tried threatening me, it's not like I can't fight back, I say If we all just smash her pretty little face in she might back off" I say picturing beating the shit out of her in my mind and Damien looks disturbed.

"Anyways Who is she? a girlfriend of any of yours?"I ask and James shakes his head.

"Definitely not, but she is very powerful, it might be best for you to not anger her without us around to help you" he says and Mathew sighs.

"Well... she was supposed to marry one of us in exchange for power" Mathew says and I nod.

"Yeah she said something bout that... Wait, which one of you is Diana supposed to marry?" I ask a bit nervous.

"Oh, James is the lucky guy" Erik says patting his annoyed older brother on the back.

"She's just some whacked up hussy who doesn't know how to close her legs. She's not a real threat" Sam says and I look to him impressed with his wording.

"I like that- I'll use that" I say and Diana enters the room.

"Oh really? I feel offended." She says and I sigh.

"Here we go" I say annoyed and all the boys gather behind me basically using me as a shield against Diana except for Erik who stands next to me.

"So, you took up a human name as well?" James says and Diana looks proud of herself for no damn reason.

"Beautiful name isn't it? Well... for a human name" she says and Sam gets annoyed.

"What do you want?" He says and she puts her hands on her hips.

"To bring you back of course, I wasn't expecting you all to be so... disobedient" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh fuck off Diana, I'm getting really bored of your monologues, stick to motivational speeches about coming back from being a hoe or whatever and get the fuck out of my house it's not a damn asylum for any Abyssal plains or hell residing beings, contrary to popular belief" I say and she's about to snap back when James speaks up.

"Leave this instant" he says and she glares.

"Or what? You'll kill me, I completely dare you" she says and I realise why they can't kill her.

"Let me do it, I could use a work out" sam says stepping forwards and I grab his arm.

"Wait- if you kill her it will start a war and this house has been through enough, doesn't need a damn demon war to start in it" I say glaring at Diana.