The day they become human

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!"

"Oh god!?"

"Miracle is real!"

"...."

"We really did become human!" Baby said with a jolly tone.

"Holy cream pie im a bear!?" Freddy shouted, Bon-Bon look at him in disbelief. "You just know that now?" Freddy nod.

"Oh god, my skin is so soft!" Ballora squeeled, touching her pale skin and feeling its smoothness.

"But why is my cheek still red?" Baby ask looking at herself at the mirror. Her cheeks were red like tomato. "Maybe it just the way your face is" Balora said from behind. "A clown?" Baby said with this -_- face. "Yeah like in the IT movie..."

*Baby stare intensifies * ○_○

"*gulp*"

Two hours later...

"You son of a betamax! come back here!" Baby growled chasing after Ballora, Baby is holding Ballora hatchet.

The two run all day.

Next day, Foxy in their furry body he began to scratch and itch like dog with fleas, Bon bon and lolbit did the same thing. Yenndo on the other hand is...he did became a furry....but...with..no...skin...

"Ugh! its so itchy!" Freddy said and scratch his back to the wall moving up and down. Bon-Bon used his paw to scratch his ears irritatetably. Lolbit on the other hand had her butt down the floor and grinding and it because of itchyness, she moved in circle like a dog.

"What in the name of nightmare is wrong with this body!?" Freddy yelled as he grind to the wall harder and more faster. IT WAS A FLEA DISASTER.

"Curse this body!" Bon-Bon shouted.

Meanwhile...

"Ahhh....." Baby sigh exhaustedly, her stomach grumble loud. "What is this feeling..." and Ballora was sitting on the ground and she was tired because of her dance practice. "This is odd" she sais panting. "Ba..loo...raaa" Baby whine, crawling towards to the exhausted ballerina.

When Baby can able to reach her, she bite her in the leg. "GYYAAA!! BABY WHAT THE EFFIN!!??" Ballora screamed pushing off Baby from her leg and kicking her to the face. Baby was nomming Ballora leg like a piece of meat.
Ballora stand up wiggling her feet with Baby like a piece of paper.

"I said..." Ballora look down, Baby look up to her with confusion but keep nomming. " LET IT GO!!" Ballora leg went swing back and swing then forward but this time its strong that sends Baby to hit the other side of the room wall.

"GYAAA-! *growl*" Baby sigh and dusted of her clothes, its like that hit in her back is nothing at all and just a piece of pie. Her stomach keeps growling in hunger. Ballora hissed in pain as she saw Baby red bite marks in her leg, she whince with the sharl sting it brings.

'I want to be animatronic again'
Thats what all the animatronic think as they were a human.

...............

So do you people gets? pls do i know im truly suck at explaining.