Ill never let you go... EVER

this is uh...kinda a yandare. so it contains killing, rape, sexual assult, uhh sex! and oh! futa baybeh!..WARING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!

___________________________________

Baby POV.

I smiled, this day is me and my Ballora aniversery for the...5th time! yeah weve been dating for 5 years and i think its time for us to get married! we live together Nd i have a good job with a wonderful pay and whats more they dont do OT jobs! and i love Ballora so much and i know she love me too as much as i do!

I closed the box that held our wedding ring, ya know this piece of metal aint no cheap, i have to save money and lessen my eating just to buy this. But i know it will be worth it! i just know it.

I drive my car and park it infront of our house, i got out an hid the box inside my pocket, as i got out i notice that someone car is outside too, hmm..maybe thats from the neighbor. Yeah. I approach the door and attempt to open it but to my surprise its not lock, oh thats good that means i can surprise her without her knowing. hehehe. im so excited.

As soon as i got i was surprised, seeing her with other, she was on top while riding on him and on our fucking couch, i can see how much pleasure she feel, i can see it in her face, she really like it...is it because his better than me? or his banana is better than mine? or is it because she doesnt love me? im so confuse, shock, curious, sad but mostly mad.

Why would she do this? did she forgot its out aniversery? she doesnt care at all? was all that year is just an act? god my head is aching, i can feel my blood boiling a lot, i want to strangle someone...ugh. Let me speak! let me talk! i cant! im too frozen to see this! im to...shock! but i have to, its an eyesore to see this.

"Just....what the fuck.." i finally said, i fucking said it thank god!
it caught Ballora attention, i saw her expression, lust, guilt, sad, shock. All of those are mixed in her face. I felt water on my cheeks, is there a leak again? No its my tear, im crying infront of her. "Ba-baby! i-im sorry!" she said after finishing putting her panty and bra and come close to me attempting to hold me but i move away to prevent that.

i look down.

"Since when?" i ask, she not dumb to ask what is it about.

"Si..Since...2 years ago" i look at her shock, my hands tremble having an urge to slap her, i want to hit her. I want to strangle her and keep asking why she would do this. But of course i cant, im weak bruh.

"So since 2 years? i see, and you have the guts to bring him to our house! Have you forgotten something!? its our fucking aniversary! oh hell fuck! i cant believe this! i cant believe you can do this! WHY!?" i said, crying, i just cant stop it, it hurt so much.

"Baby...i...its just..i got into trouble that time and he was there...and...we...did it...and oh god im just so sorry Baby.." and again she tried to hold me but i raise my hand gesturing her to dont do it. "That time huh, then how about me? that time i was there for you! i did all i could just to make you happy and keep your positive attitude! i even ditch my niece fucking funeral! just to keep you on company and fucking happy Ballora! and what that jerk is the one who make you happy!? and that time im just a ghost or no one to you!?" i said, this time i cant breath...but i want to say more...i want her to know my sacrifice for her.

"You know i work harder to achieve my dream! and you are part of it! even though the company dont do OT jobs i have to just to earn more money for our fucking future! and this.." i hold out the box infront of Ballora and open it, after she look at it she glance up to me as she start cryin'. "I spent every penny i have just to buy that crap...this is supposed my gift for our aniversery....but fuck that" i said and throw away and hit the face of that guy.