Baby Bully

___________________________________

Ballora woke up, getting out of her bed she groans and open her closet to pick up the clothes she is going to wear. A violet t-shirt with jeans and black converse, after that she look at her phone as she get her towel.

[5 messages]

LOLBIT: Ey purple cheeks! Wake up! First day of the school dont slack off! Thats what i do dont copy me.

LOLBIT: Anyway goodmorning.!

FOXY: Morning Ballora! Lets meet up at lunch!

FREDDY: BALLORA! HELP ME! I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!

BON-BON: OH GOD BALLORA TEL FREDDY TO GET UP! IM GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF HIM!

Ballora laugh and put down her phone and went inside the bathroom to shower, after that she dried up herself and wear her clothes. She then leave the house and lock it calling a taxi.

When she arrive at the front gate of the university, she saw her friends standing there having a chat. "HEY BALLORA!"
Freddy greeted and as always he likes to shout, thats why he got nomminated to be the shouter in the rally last year because the students demand to have ice cream. It works though, they cant stand Freddy loud voice.

"Hello Freddy" Ballora said.

"Well las lets go, class starts in 10 minutes by now we better hurry!" Foxy said, all of them run inside the school, Ballora didnt mind to run since she has a great stamina. But on the way while there runnin' through the halls,
Ballora didnt notice that she crash into someone making the both of them falk on the ground.

"FU**!" The person that Ballora crash into said, Ballora open her eyes and she just saw the most cutest person in thw world. Red haird in twin tail, green and adorable big eyes, such a well body and her cheeks were red like a clown but an adorabe clown. Ballora stand up as she keep hee gaze to the girl.

"HEY LADY WATCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING WILL YOU!?" The girl said as she stand up, And heaven God the girl is tall.
She's about 7"2' feet and Ballora felt so small right now.

'SHE'S SO TALL!! HOW COME I DIDNT SEE HER!'

Ballora thought, she gulp down nervous as the girl look down at her. The girl tilt her head to the side and move her facw close to Ballora. Ballora face heat up as there face is just inches away from each other, she could already smell her scent...its an ice cream.

"Damnit.." You heard Foxy said, suddenly she grab Ballora hand and run with the others, leaving the tall girl behind, Ballora look back as she saw the girl staring at her. Ballora is still red.

"OH GOD WHY HER!?" Lolbit grunt as she ruffled her hair, everyone is in classroom, the professor isnt here yet. "Whats the matter if i meet her?" Ballora ask. Lolbit look at her and sigh.

"Ballora you mighy dont know her because your on other division last year..but...shes a bad news...that girl...thats Baby HeatherFord...and shes a bully!"
Lolbit said outloud that caught there classmate attention. She only smile weirdly.

"Ballora listen, i dont recommend getting near to her, his brother Ennard HeatherFord is a mafia leader...and Baby is the next one once his brother retire" Freddy said, Ballora nerves shaken. She just dug her own grave.

The school bell rang and everyone take there sit, Ballora is still scared, she just meet a bully and whats more on her first day of school! What should she do? does she have to transfer to another division or school? Nah thats bullcrap. Its impossible that Baby will be her clas--