Innocent Drunk CB

(They are animatronic and in this episode, FNAF 1 2 3 and 4 are joined here)

It was another yet peaceful day in the pizzaria, birds were chirpping beautifully as the sun shine from below. A certain orange pigtail animatronic girl that stood 7"2' tall.
(I dont know, im doing what the blueprint said) She opened her as her green eyes dim in the dark corner of her stage, she look around and notice that the pizzaria is still closed, meaning today is sunday.

"*Sigh* " the animatronics as we all known as Circus Baby or Baby, let out a sigh of relief, thinking she could roam around the place again. She could visit her FRIENDS underground were they hide them. Going out her gallery, Baby went towards the elevator and get inside, Hand unit showed up.

"Hello there Circus Baby, visiting those friend of yours again?" Hand unit ask, Baby nod.

"Yes, its been 6 days i havent visit them and tomorrow i cant visit them because its monday" well of course she cant.

"Ahaha" Hand unit let out a robotic laugh. "Of course you cant, the manager cant let an animatronic roaming and partying underground during the work days, but thank the heavens its sunday"

"Amen" Baby did the pray hands.

The elevator stop and open. "See you later Circus Baby" Hand unit said.
"See you"

Baby crawled through the vent and went to a another secret vent. She open it and saw the rest of her friends talking and some of them playing around some pingpong and stuff.

"Hey there" Ballora greeted Baby with a kiss on the cheek. ( How is that even possible, they are animatronics! But again pls go with my weird imagination) Baby couldnt help but to steam.

"Hi Ballora" Baby greeted back, steaming off. "How's everyone?" she ask Ballora while they walk towards some random stage they set up.
"They're fine, except Nightmare Chica almost lost her screws just by eating lots of pizza" Ballora and Baby chuckled remembering N.Chica voice while saying pizza. (Pfft..)

"Hey CB!" Freddy Fazbear, yes the original, called out Baby while he was sitting on the floor with Springtrap N.Fredber, N.Freddy, and Toy Freddy playing some kind of ping pong.
Baby look at them confuse. "Would you like to play with us?" Freddy ask Baby, who look at Ballora and Ballora nod. Baby smiled at them. "Sure thing"

Baby sitted between the nightmares and look at Freddy. " so whats the game" She ask, picking up one pingpong, soon she noticed three cups  infront of Freddy inline. " You will have to guess where this ball is..." Freddy took the pingpong ball from Baby hand and put it under one of the cups. "and once you didnt find it, youll have to drink this" Freddy showed up a bottle of alcohol, Baby was confuse what is that liquior and clearly doesnt trust its color, its color pink. (There are alcohol with pink colored liqiour).

"So? are you in?" He ask Baby but Baby look hesitated then Springtrap sigh. "Come on now do it Baby girl...or are you too afraid to do it because your going to lose?" Springtrap teasingly smiled at Baby, Baby glared at Springtrap and well...
"Fine, i will drink all that weird liquior if i lose but if i win, i want Springtrap to drink it and will dance the chicken dance with N.Chica" All of them nod.

"Well then! lets start" Freddy start to shift all the cups with an incredible speed, Baby couldnt keep with with Freddy fast shifting of cups. "You only got one try CB, one try.." Springtrap said crossing his arm smilling, then Freddy stop.

Baby faceplates shift uncormfortably and nervously, she lift her hand placing her fingertips to the left cup,
Ballora was watching carefully as Baby slowly lift the cup, Springtrap keep smilling as Baby almost pull it up. N.Fredbear and N.Freddy had there heads down the floor just to see
if the pingpong ball was there and Toy Freddy was there...playing ML to his phone that he rob somewhere. Then when Baby pulled it off.