|Post-it Note|

His Behavior continued and I don't even know what I did wrong.

And in no time I became the 'weird-loner girl'.

I walked alone to school.  I ate alone. I sat alone. I walked back home alone.

Alone...like always.

I was on my way to the library, to study for my upcoming exam.

And do you know who I meet? Exactly.

Jeon Jungkook.

I passed an empty classroom. I glanced inside of it and there he was. Standing among his Friends.

Since when did he have friends? I don't mean it in a rude way, because he usually does everything with me.

I didn't even realize, that I was staring at them until Jungkook turned around and made eye contact with me.

We stared at each other for about a millisecond, before we both turned away.

I hastily made my way to the library and sat at the next best table.  Throwing my book on the table, I start to learn.

~

I woke up to an angry librarian, shouting at me. It was already dark outside. The last thing I could remember is that I laid my head on my book. Then I might have passed out.

I gathered my stuff together and was about to leave, when a yellow post- it note caught my attention.

It had something written on it.

'Meet me in the cafeteria.'

Is that note for me? Even if it was, they surely already left. But checking wouldn't hurt anyone.

So I made my way to the cafeteria.

It must be Jungkook. Tsk so now he's crawling back to me?! Wow how bipolar. I will give him a piece of my...mind...

I stepped inside the cafeteria.

"Hello Y/n. So you received my note?"

Yeah.

I wiped my sweaty hands on my uniform.

"Don't be shy, i just wanna talk. Do you have time?"

She pulled a chair for me to sit down.

What do you wanna talk about, Jiwoo?

Oof..

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!
I purple you. 💜

Author-nim JIMOUT!