|Bonus pt. Prom|

Jungkook and I have been better than ever. We even got the title of the cutest couple in school! (Even though some of the girls didn't like me)

It was finally prom season and I couldn't wait to go. I saw left and right how people got asked to prom and telling their friends. I, on the other hand, didn't get asked yet. Maybe jungkook ditched me..?

I was strolling through the empty corridors, when I saw jungkook standing next to his locker.

"H-hey Jung-Jungkook."

"Hmm? Oh..hey.." it didn't seem like he was happy to see me. He gripped the handle of his locker and pushed the door closed.

"I-I-is every-thing O-Okay?"

"Yeah...everything is fine. Look i need to go now..I'll see you later." He turned around and walked away. Jungkook didn't even let me answer him.

Huh? Did I do something wrong?

He turned around a corner and was now fully gone. I was so happy to see him, but I guess it was just one sided.

The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go to class. And that's what I did.

~

It was finally the end of a very boring school day. I was in a very bad mood since I've got tons of homework to do.

Just then a random girl came up to me.

"Hey, are you y/n?"

Yes. That's me. Is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?

"Omg no no, everything is fine, but you should really go outside." The girl said.

Okay. But I forgot something. I'll be right back.

"Oh no no no no, I can't let you do that because... the-the sky is so beautiful outside you can't miss it!" After she finished talking, she literally shoved me to the exit.

"Okay, here we are. Have a nice day!" And with that, she left.

Okay? What was that all about?

I shrugged it of and opened the door.

But what I saw next, totally shocked me.

Jungkook was standing there, with a bunch of pig Ballons in his hand and a poster saying: Your Mom told me I can take you to prom when pigs fly, well... In his other hand.

"Jun-Jungkook, di-did you do th-this?" I asked, my heart beating faster.

"Of course, but I got some help. Now please please please please say yes." He begged me.

I chuckled at his cuteness. Slowly, I made my way up to him until I was a few centimeters away from him.

"Yes."

Jungkook smiled fondly,

And then jungkook leaned in and our lips met.

Oof. Guess who updated again 🌚
Since some really missed this book (me included), I thought I should make an update :)

Hope you liked it :)

Author-nim JIMOUT!