|Believe me|

"Listen, i wanna be honest with you..." jiwoo paused for a second before she continued.

"I am the unknown person, texting you."

I didn't have a shocked expression on my face but I was irritated.

I tapped my pen on the paper, unsure how I should react to the news brought to me. Jiwoo kept looking at my face for any reaction, but nothing.

After a while I started writing on the page in front of me.

Why did you do that? Do you know that I like Jungkook?

"Yeah, I know. I already knew it when I met you that day."

Okay then, why did you do that?

"Oh nothing personal." She snickered.

"I just want to be with Jungkook. He would choose you everyday over me. So I had to interfere."

And why does he hate me now?

"I just texted him like I did to you. I told him that you are a bad person and stuff."

Why did he believe you?

"Well...He was my best friend before he started hanging out with...with YOU!" She started yelling.

I didn't dare to write something back. She seemed so upset with me. I practically stole Jungkook from her... I know I did stuff wrong but that what Jiwoo did was also wrong.

Without a word, I stood up and left the room she was in. I need to talk to Jungkook.

—————

I sprinted to school the next day. I usually never come late to school, but I stayed up late yesterday.

The school bell hasn't rung yet so I had time to find the person I was looking for.

I tapped him lightly on the shoulder. He turned around and was astonished to find me. I pulled at his sleeve, indicating to follow me.

"Guys I will me right back." He told his friends.

Look, I know we haven't been talking for the past week but please hear me out. You know how I told you that a person kept texting me to stay away from you and stuff. Well I know who it is now.

His expression told me to carry on.

It was Jiwoo all the time! She wanted you all for herself because you kinda abandoned her and started hanging out with me. I know it is selfish from me to request you that but please keep distance from her. All she wants is to ruin our Friendship. Please Jungkook!

Silence.

"You know what?! I had enough of you! Jiwoo told me not to be with you. In the beginning I didn't listen to her, that was a big mistake. I know you have feelings for me. I found that letter you threw away that day. I really thought you wouldn't be like this, but I thought wrong. Kim Y/n I'm really sorry, but please stay away from me and Jiwoo."

Tears started to form in my eyes. My hands were trembling. It was the first time Jungkook raised his voice.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I will stay away from you if that makes you happy...

He nodded quickly and walked away from me.

"J..."

—————

500 Words! Yea boiii! *insert Jungkook voice* Lets get it!
2018 is almost over. Wow that was one heck of a ride. Hopefully 2019 will bring us more bright opportunities.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TAEHYUNGIEE💕💕💕

Author-nim JIMOUT! 💜

(Btw Let Go is a bop. 10/10 would recommend)