|River|

Flowers?

"These are for you." I took the flowers from him and bowed, indicating my gratitude.

What are these for? :)

He reread my question several times and smiled to himself.

"You will figure it out soon enough. But for now, let's go to the river!"

River sound fun. I let myself get pulled by Jungkook. The way there was really relaxing as I was listening to our footsteps hitting the ground and the birds chirping. Everything seems so perfect. As we reached the river, we sat down on the nearest bench we could find.

Thank you for bringing me here. It's so relaxing after a stressful school day.

I wrote as I leaned back against the bench.

"You're welcome. This place is actually really meaningful to me." Jungkook said. He looked up at the trees and then back to the river.

Oh? How come?

"Well, me and my mom used to come here and watch the ducks." I smiled at the thought of small Jungkook shooing the poor ducks away because he's too excited.

That's really cute! :) So...why did you actually bring me here? Not that I'm complaining:)

He looked at me before grabbing my hand.
"Okay, okay breathe Jungkook...Okay I wanted
t-to a-ask you if you w-want to be my g-girlfriend?"

I was shocked. I didn't expect that to happen. I thought I buried my feelings for Jungkook long time ago, but I could feel them coming back. Promises, are meant to be broken.

I still didn't give him a reply. He started to get nervous and tightened the grip on my hand. Tears formed in Jungkooks eyes as he tried to sniffle them away. He let go of my hand and got up from the bench.

"I am really sorry. I shouldn't have confessed to you. It was obvious that you don't like me anymore....I think I will leave now." He turned around and started to walk away.

No. No. No. No! I quickly got up from my seat, knocking my pen and notebook on the floor, grabbing Jungkooks wrist. Jungkook turned around. Tears overflowing his face.

I looked and jungkooks lovely features before I took a deep breath and...

"...I...I b-broke my p-promise."

I think there will be like 1-3 more chapters and then it's complete!

Author-nim JIMOUT!