|Violence|

"I guess it's time to say goodbye." We stood in front of my apartment, still interlocking our fingers.

"Y-y-Yeah..." it was still hard for me to talk.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded.

I wanted to say something but instead I choked and coughed aggressively. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He patted my back soothingly. After I composed myself, I pulled out a spare piece of paper out of my pocket.

So now that we are dating...what about jiwoo? What if she askes questions? What if she wants to break us up? What if you like her more? What if you end up dating her instead? Oh god...

He pulled the scrap piece of paper out of my grasp and scrunched it up.

"That will never Happen." He assured with a smile tugging on his lips.

"O-okay..."
He kissed my cheek before walking away to his apartment. I put the key in the lock and opened my front door. I closed it before I started squealing and jumping out of happiness.

~
"Oh my gosh, are you seeing this? Please tell me I'm only dreaming..."

"Nah gurl you ain't dreaming. They look like they're a married couple."

"Shut up Tiffany."

Me and Jungkook were holding hands as we strut down the long hallway, ignoring the comments thrown at us.

Isn't jiwoo going to notice? Speaking of the devil, she turned into the corridor. She didn't see us yet as she was staring down at her phone.

"Hey Jung....kook?" Jiwoo noticed us holding hands.

Jungkook just hummed in response.

"Are you two dating?" She didn't sound very excited. Jiwoo crossed her arms over her chest.

Jungkook pulled me closer to his side.
"Yes we are." He announced proudly.

"I'm very happy for you two. Excuse me for a second." He gritted thru her teeth as she walked passed us. I mumbled under my breath.

"You a-are ex-excused." Jungkook heard it as he started laughing furiously. I also let out a quiet chuckle. We made our way to my class as we separated our ways.

"See you at Lunch~" He said.

~

Jungkook POV.

Class finished. I am making my way to pick my Girlfriend up from her class. I arrived but I saw something very strange. Y/n is talking to Jiwoo. Well she didn't talk but Jiwoo did. She was dragging her to the rooftop.

I had a bad feeling so I went into the principals office.

Y/n POV.
Jiwoo was dragging me up the stairs. We soon reached the top. Everything went smoothly until she tackled me to the nearest wall. She slung her hand around my neck and started CHOKING ME!

"You have the nerve to steal jungkookie away from me. Now you have to pay for it." She tightened her grip. I tried to defend myself but I couldn't. I soon didn't have enough Oxygen.
(OxyJIN hah) Everything slowly turned black. All I could see was Jungkook coming through the door with the principal by his side. And then I blacked out.

Jungkook POV.

NO!

Jiwoo let Y/n fall to the ground. She laid there almost lifeless. I ran up to her and cupped her face. It looked like she was in a peaceful slumber. But it only looked like it...
Tears started to form in my eyes as I hugged
Y/n.

"Jiwoo! You are expelled from this school for physical violence! Now come with me!" The principal yelled. Jiwoo only smirked as she let herself get dragged away.

"Jungkook bring her to the nurses office." The principal announced.

I carried her bridal style to the nurses office.

~

Y/n POV.
My head pounded a lot. I groaned as I opened my eyes. I was laying on a bed in the nurses office. Jungkook watched over me.

"You're finally awake!" He exclaimed and hugged me.

"Y-Yeah...w-what Tim-e is I-it?"

"It's already the end of the school day but don't worry. Jiwoo got expelled." He kissed my temple. I smiled in relief.

The nurse came into the room.
"Oh you're finally awake." She repeated.
"Let me make a few tests with you."
~

After the tests she announced that i was suffering from lack of Oxygen and that's why I blacked out. I'm so happy that witch is finally gone for good.

One more chapter before it's finished.:(
Extra long chapter just for you<3

Author-nim JIMOUT!