Chapter 31: Date

'A real man won't date the most beautiful girl in the world, he'll date the girl that will make his world beautiful.' - Anonymous

NORA'S P.O.V:

I stared at the white ceiling of my room while Logan's words rang in my head.

Just for once, forget about convincing Charlie.

My heart flutters everytime I think about it. A million questions were floating in my head, eager to know the answers but scared to find out.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed. It was half past six and I was still lying in my gym clothes. I stinked but I couldn't get to move myself from my bed. It looked so comfortable. I just felt like getting under my duvet and falling asleep.

Yup! That definitely sounds like a better plan. Logan's face comes flashing through my mind and I groan. He's going to be here by seven.

I got up from my bed and walked towards my bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I stepped out and went towards my wardrobe in search for decent clothes.

'Just be you', he said.

I picked out a plain full sleeve white top paired with ripped denim jeans. Leaving my hair open in it's natural waves, I glanced one last look at myself in the mirror. This would do, I said to myself.

Satisfied by my appearance, I grabbed my sling bag and stuffed my wallet inside it. My phone pinged when I put on my black boots.

'I'm here', the message read.

'Coming!', I quickly typed a response and got out of my apartment locking it properly.

The moment I stepped foot in the elevator, I totally lost it. It was then that I realized this is my first date ever. What the hell are you supposed to do on a date?

My nervousness increased even more when the elevator door opened on the ground floor. I took a deep breath and composed myself.

I can do it.

I walked outside the building to see Logan leaning on his Harley Davidson wearing a navy blue t-shirt sticking perfectly to his chiseled body paired with white jeans and blue converse. All in all, he looked hot. I got the sudden urge to whistle and before I knew, I had already done it.

Way to go Nora!

"Did you just whistle at me?", Logan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself. I whistled at your bike.", I replied while folding my arms across my chest and stood next to him.

He chuckled, "This isn't the first time you're seeing her but you've never done this before."

I shrugged, "That's because I never really got a chance to admire it's beauty."

I'm guessing he understood the meaning behind my words because he smiled. A kind of smile that could make even the coldest person's heart melt. I smiled too, because it was so contagious.

"You're smiling a lot lately. Is it because you've been asked to go on a date by the best person ever?", He asked with a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and was about to reply with a sarcastic comment but stopped when he stepped closer to me. His cologne hit my nose and I had to refrain myself from sniffing.

I wrapped my arms around myself tighter than before. It's like an automatic defense mechanism my body has acquired whenever someone steps is my personal space. Before I could analyze anything, a helmet was placed on my forehead. He adjusted the helmet while maintaining eye contact with me.