Chapter 4

HERMIONE POV

We get to Hogwarts and its just like I remember it to be before the war. We walk up to the gate where we are met by Professor Mcgonagall who looks worried. 

"Good afternoon guys I believe you are here for Dumbledoor's Army." she greets us

"You know there was no way we could let this one down. We thought we left the Dark Lord dead but now we know that Harry's scar has been hurting and you know that harry is the only person that can defeat him and we have to be there to help him just like the first time." I say

"yeah you know there"

"is no getting rid of" 

"the" 

"Golden"

"trio" fred and george say

"can you please lead us into the school before i start to let my anger out on these two."

"now now dear thats no way to treat these pranksters." says my husband coming up behind us. 

"yeah i know but they are really annoying me and i'm starting to lose my temper. " i tell him while turning around.

"i know but save that for a fight that will most likely happen. Well lets go in and meet up with everyone else. i am pretty sure that the slytherin's are in there." 

As we walk into the school the students there are looking at us and they are in awe of us. When we were looking for the new ROR I see a bunch of new paintings around the halls. There is a painting of Dumbledoor and Snape. There is one of Lupin and Tonks. There is a painting of Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. I wounder if Harry knows this is here. I hear footsteps running behind us and look back to see Lupin and Tonks kid Teddy.

"Aunt Hermione Uncle Draco" he yells at us

"Teddy!!!!! Look at you. What house did you get in." i ask him

"I got into Hufflepuff. I was hoping to get in to here so i could get to know Cedric Digory more." he tells us

"that is awesome I love that you want to do that. Teddy you might want to come with to the room of requirements. Is that okay Professor Mcgonagall?"

"that is perfectly fine."